Is sexuality thoughts or actions ?
Both I guess
Reply 2
Original post by RazzzBerries
Both I guess

But what if you hate the thoughts
Original post by Anonymous
But what if you hate the thoughts

Well they say that you can't choose your sexuality, but it is a choice to accept that's what you are.

Unfortunately, as a straight guy, there's not much practical advice I can give you (based on experience anyway). However, there are others here who an probably advise you better than I can.
Reply 4
Given that people like asexuals exist and don't have sex because they don't like the thought would suggest that it is both actions and thoughts.

If you don't like them tough, learn to accept what you are.
Reply 5
Original post by Bio 7
Given that people like asexuals exist and don't have sex because they don't like the thought would suggest that it is both actions and thoughts.

If you don't like them tough, learn to accept what you are.

Not really tough when I wouldn’t date the same sex or have sex with the same sex🤣
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous
Not really tough when I wouldn’t date the same sex or have sex with the same sex🤣

So you're heterosexual? What's the problem then or was it just a question?
Reply 7
Original post by Bio 7

It was just a question. Because I had some random thought about sexuality it gave me some anxiety
Reply 8
Original post by Bio 7

It was a question. I had some thought which gave me anxiety
if you’re talking about sexual orientation, then it’s both. or it can just be thoughts. many people can acknowledge their sexual orientation before they’ve even “experimented”.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending