The Student Room Group

Nottingham University work experience form for Veterinary Medicine course

Has anyone else not yet received a work experience survey form for an application to study Vet Med at the University of Nottingham? Not sure what to do :/
Reply 1
U could try calling/emailing admissions, or maybe its in your junk email? I think the best thing is to contact admin soon :smile:
I'd be chasing that up ASAP, I would probably call rather than email - aside from the work experience form, the same email also gives you links to 2 other questionnaires and their deadlines were the 25th of October, with them explicitly saying failure to meet this deadline without mitigating circumstances leading to your application being declined. If you can prove you did not receive an email that may be a mitigating circumstance, but I'd chase it up sooner than later and definitely check all spam and junk folders, and be checking you have the correct email in your UCAS application.

Best of luck!
Reply 3
Original post by RambleAmple
I'd be chasing that up ASAP, I would probably call rather than email - aside from the work experience form, the same email also gives you links to 2 other questionnaires and their deadlines were the 25th of October, with them explicitly saying failure to meet this deadline without mitigating circumstances leading to your application being declined. If you can prove you did not receive an email that may be a mitigating circumstance, but I'd chase it up sooner than later and definitely check all spam and junk folders, and be checking you have the correct email in your UCAS application.

Best of luck!

Hi everyone. Thanks for your responses. Yes I emailed about 4 different accounts and tried phoning but the phone line is closed due to COVID. I’ve had an apology email and they have now sent me the forms luckily. The due date is 5th November.
Original post by Hannahl16
Hi everyone. Thanks for your responses. Yes I emailed about 4 different accounts and tried phoning but the phone line is closed due to COVID. I’ve had an apology email and they have now sent me the forms luckily. The due date is 5th November.

That’s very lucky! Good luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending