The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

LJMU Mature students 2021

Im hoping to go to LJMU to study psychology in september 2021, just wondering if theres gonna be mature students around my age (24) starting here and staying in halls im so nervous that ill get put in a flat with 18 year olds😩
Original post by Afmagee
Im hoping to go to LJMU to study psychology in september 2021, just wondering if theres gonna be mature students around my age (24) starting here and staying in halls im so nervous that ill get put in a flat with 18 year olds😩

Hey! I've been made an offer to start Nursing in Sept 2021, I'll be 22 by the time I start. I won't be classed as a mature student (I think) but im nervous too :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by x99ecm
Hey! I've been made an offer to start Nursing in Sept 2021, I'll be 22 by the time I start. I won't be classed as a mature student (I think) but im nervous too :smile:

Have you decided to stay in halls?
Original post by Afmagee
Have you decided to stay in halls?

Yeah! I think I might go with Marybone as they put health care students there :smile: are you going to stay in halls? I think you can request to be put in a mature student flat.
Reply 4
Original post by x99ecm
Yeah! I think I might go with Marybone as they put health care students there :smile: are you going to stay in halls? I think you can request to be put in a mature student flat.

Im thinking of staying in marybone 1 because they set aside flats for mature students there and it has a gym lol :smile:
Original post by Afmagee
Im thinking of staying in marybone 1 because they set aside flats for mature students there and it has a gym lol :smile:

Yeah I've seen the gym it looks alright! Let me know how you get on, we might bump into each other
Reply 6
Original post by Afmagee

Mature students normally get put together in flats and there will be loads of people your age starting uni, there always is
Hey. I’ll be 26 when I start LJMU in September and was looking to find 4-5 people to house share with if anyone was interested?
Reply 8
Alright fella, bit late like hahaha, but yeah im 24 doing psych in sept aswell, staying marybone 1 so will see you about for sure
Reply 9
Original post by Jxmb0b
Hey guys! I've just got my offer and was looking at staying @Marybone 1 too. I'm 26 so maybe I'll see you there

What flat you in? think it says on the log in part
Reply 10
Original post by danstodd
What flat you in? think it says on the log in part

Hey mate, not been allocated one yet as I've literally just sent my request in.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending