The Student Room Group

physics paper1 2019 help!!!

hi i have my physics mock on monday and im sure it will be the 2019 one as the biology and chem were . i do aqa combined science higher so if anyone could plz help me what to revise i would be soo sooo thankful!!!
Reply 1
What exam board are you doing and also do you have any other exams
Original post by GactualG
What exam board are you doing and also do you have any other exams

so i need aqa physics paper 1 combined science higher for mondays mock, french edexcel foundation , media eduquas , ocr business studies .
all the rest i have done this week so i can help others ofc if anyone needs any for maths english or bio/chem
Original post by Gcse mocks2019
I need aqa physics 2019 combined science answers paper 1

same the higher.. if u find out anything let me know x
Original post by username2005
hi i have my physics mock on monday and im sure it will be the 2019 one as the biology and chem were . i do aqa combined science higher so if anyone could plz help me what to revise i would be soo sooo thankful!!!

I did mine on Thursday. I don't have the paper but i can remember some of the things on it:
- "Two bumper cars crash into each other, why do the cars come to a stop"
- "A scientist heats up argon, describe the changes as it goes from solid, to liquid, to a gas"
- There was a question where you needed the equation for resultant force and the equation for acceleration
- One question on the total resistance in a circuit...answer looks like it should be 30 but is actually 20

Some bits were hard but it wasn't awful overall lol. this is all i can remember, hope it helps!
Original post by AishaAisha1234
I did mine on Thursday. I don't have the paper but i can remember some of the things on it:
- "Two bumper cars crash into each other, why do the cars come to a stop"
- "A scientist heats up argon, describe the changes as it goes from solid, to liquid, to a gas"
- There was a question where you needed the equation for resultant force and the equation for acceleration
- One question on the total resistance in a circuit...answer looks like it should be 30 but is actually 20

Some bits were hard but it wasn't awful overall lol. this is all i can remember, hope it helps!

thankyou so so much!!! was there stuff on radioactivity like alpha beta gamma?

also how did u find the other papers x
Original post by username2005
thankyou so so much!!! was there stuff on radioactivity like alpha beta gamma?

There was a question on radioactivity. I can't remember it fully. Part of it was "why did the teacher stand far away from the experiment" and there was one nuclear equation question. I've not done the other papers yet...got them next week!

Quick Reply

Latest