The Student Room Group

College personal statement

Hi!
Basically I’m in year eleven and I’m supposed to be applying for colleges and writing my personal statement now. I think I want to choose bio, psychology and Spanish, however the secondary (also a sixth form) that I’m at don’t do Spanish. Despite this, I am thinking of applying there for my third college option, and just changing Spanish to English lit or sociology. I was just wondering if I would need to write two separate personal statements (one for the two other colleges, and one for this one)?
Any help would be appreciated, thanks! :smile:
i never had to write a personal statement for sixth form but i would think you would have to bc you can't talk about a subject in your personal statement that you can't and are not applying for and then not mention the subject you are applying for ... if this makes sense aha
Original post by c1student
i never had to write a personal statement for sixth form but i would think you would have to bc you can't talk about a subject in your personal statement that you can't and are not applying for and then not mention the subject you are applying for ... if this makes sense aha

hey, thanks for your reply! yeah I get what u mean, I’m just confused if I can edit the first personal statement that I wrote (and replace a paragraph) or would I need to completely change the entire thing and write it from scratch. Idk if this makes sense, so I’m sorry if it don’t, and thanks for your help! :smile:
Original post by #anonymous_user
hey, thanks for your reply! yeah I get what u mean, I’m just confused if I can edit the first personal statement that I wrote (and replace a paragraph) or would I need to completely change the entire thing and write it from scratch. Idk if this makes sense, so I’m sorry if it don’t, and thanks for your help! :smile:

i would just replace the paragraph

good luck for your applications!
Original post by c1student
i would just replace the paragraph

good luck for your applications!

thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending