The Student Room Group

I m a guy - how naturally remove dark circles/eyebags?

I have more less cool eyes almond shaped but I have a tendency to acquire fat bags and the dark contours under the eyes, which really pisses me off as it gives me a naturally tired grim and less attractive look. So yeah I could say it’s genetic.
Do you know any natural method to remove the fat bags and the dark circles? Even if gradually, it’s fine. But effective please. I wouldn’t wanna do any surgery
Original post by Eccentric Goatie
I have more less cool eyes almond shaped but I have a tendency to acquire fat bags and the dark contours under the eyes, which really pisses me off as it gives me a naturally tired grim and less attractive look. So yeah I could say it’s genetic.
Do you know any natural method to remove the fat bags and the dark circles? Even if gradually, it’s fine. But effective please. I wouldn’t wanna do any surgery

Hey dear, firstly sorry about that, but you can do it naturally, Screenshot_20201123-084820.png please follow those steps....I am personally using honey and milk because they are really a great deal too. But those are other options dear

Thanks!!!
Original post by NamiiroHabiibah
Hey dear, firstly sorry about that, but you can do it naturally, Screenshot_20201123-084820.png please follow those steps....I am personally using honey and milk because they are really a great deal too. But those are other options dear

Thanks!!!

Néctar??? Of what
Original post by NamiiroHabiibah

Thanks!!!

How many times a day? And when? What time of the day

Quick Reply

Latest