The Student Room Group

anal skin tag

Hey guys! my problem may sound funny, but it’s so embarrassing and i care about it a lot
there is one thing called anal skin tag. it’s pink skin on your anus that is not painful. but it looks quite gross. i’m a virgin and i think that this thing can cause a lot of problems during sex. i won’t be relaxed, bc i’ll think about it. i’m also scared that my future partner will say something about that.
later i will do a surgery, but now i don’t have an opportunity and this is awful.
how do u think, would ur partner’s anal skin tag bother you? what would you do in my situation?
Reply 1
Have a google of "Perineal raphe" and check it's not that. Perfectly normal anatomical variant. Are you M/F?
Reply 2
Original post by Apachecow
Have a google of "Perineal raphe" and check it's not that. Perfectly normal anatomical variant. Are you M/F?

no, it’s not a perineal raphe. i’m a female
Skin tags can easily be removed at GP surgeries. I had a skin tag on my bum and just got it removed. It's done in a couple of seconds so if it's bothering you, just get it removed. It shouldn't need surgery
Original post by Anonymous
Skin tags can easily be removed at GP surgeries. I had a skin tag on my bum and just got it removed. It's done in a couple of seconds so if it's bothering you, just get it removed. It shouldn't need surgery

omg that’s cool! is it painful? unfortunately i’m not 18 yet, so this variant isn’t possible for me :frown:(
but that sounds good
Reply 5
Why would you have to be 18?

Quick Reply

Latest