The Student Room Group

RBC Summer internship

has anyone been given an RBC equity research assessment centre?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Still waiting! They are expected to take place in January, so hopefully we get an invitation soon!
Yeah hopefully fingers crossed
Original post by TerryLee
Still waiting! They are expected to take place in January, so hopefully we get an invitation soon!

have you heard back yet? Just curious about when we will hear
Reply 4
Original post by Harrygodfrey132
have you heard back yet? Just curious about when we will hear

Sill waiting :confused:
Sill waiting :confused:

Do you know anyone who has heard back? Probably slim to no chance now but who knows 😑
Reply 6
Do you know anyone who has heard back? Probably slim to no chance now but who knows 😑

I'll ask those who got a spring last sem if they are aware of anything. They told me 2 months ago that their AC was going to be in Jan, but they are unaware. Its so hard to find people who've applied to RBC for some reason
Reply 7
I just finished my tests today for RBC...
Reply 8
Is there a phone interview before the AC? And what did you guys get in your tests?
Hi,

There is a phone interview before the AC. The AC is taking place this month. Pm if you need anything!
hi i got an email to say i passed the telephone interview and i am eligible for the assessment centre in January, for equities research btw
Original post by cairosgold1
hi i got an email to say i passed the telephone interview and i am eligible for the assessment centre in January, for equities research btw

When did you receive this? Was that in one email? When is the AC?
When did you receive this? Was that in one email? When is the AC?

i received it today about 3, they didn't say when the assessment centre would be yet though.
Original post by cairosgold1
i received it today about 3, they didn't say when the assessment centre would be yet though.

When did you do the telephone?
When did you do the telephone?

like a month ago, the beginning of december.
I think AC's may take place in the last week of January.
Did you hear back then?
Did you hear back then?

Nope, I asked a senior who got an AC last sem - he said it took place in the last 2 weeks of Jan
Have you got an email back yet to say you are through to the AC, I haven't heard anything :/
Nope, I asked a senior who got an AC last sem - he said it took place in the last 2 weeks of Jan

Do you think ACs could be delayed because of the pandemic?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending