The Student Room Group

Notts Vetmed 2021

Tailored info for people who have applied for vet med at notts for 2021!
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hi guys made this page cas I couldn’t find one tailored for notts! Thought it would be easy to see whether people have heard back from them after interviews!! Notts is my first choice :smile:! How did everyone think their interview went? :smile:
Original post by Meow1245
Hi guys made this page cas I couldn’t find one tailored for notts! Thought it would be easy to see whether people have heard back from them after interviews!! Notts is my first choice :smile:! How did everyone think their interview went? :smile:

Hi, I haven't heard back yet but my interview went quite well and my interviewers were so nice so that helped a lot (touch wood). So fingers crossed, what other unis did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 3
Has anyone heard back for the preliminary course?
Reply 4

I think it was ok but it’s so hard to know so I’m not sure!!
Reply 5
Original post by abbiefowkes
Hi, I haven't heard back yet but my interview went quite well and my interviewers were so nice so that helped a lot (touch wood). So fingers crossed, what other unis did you apply to? :smile:

Eeek me neither buy some people have heard back from Nottingham today! Good luck! And I’ve applied to Notts surrey H+K and Liverpool! Wbu?
Reply 6
Original post by Holly667
I think it was ok but it’s so hard to know so I’m not sure!!

Yes same!! Hopefully you get an offer!! Apparently they’re emailing this year instead of ringing x
Reply 7
Hey, thanks for making this chat it'll make it so much easier to keep up with haha. I applied for the pre lim course and still waiting to hear back. I'm not sure how my interview went, I know I panicked a little at one point but overall hopefully it went well.
Reply 8
Yes same!! Hopefully you get an offer!! Apparently they’re emailing this year instead of ringing x

You too!! This wait is honestly killing me!!
Eeek me neither buy some people have heard back from Nottingham today! Good luck! And I’ve applied to Notts surrey H+K and Liverpool! Wbu?

Notts, HK (i got an offer the other day), Bristol and got rejected from Liverpool:smile:
Reply 10
Original post by abbiefowkes
Notts, HK (i got an offer the other day), Bristol and got rejected from Liverpool:smile:

Congrats on your offer!! I got rejected from Liverpool too
Reply 11
Original post by sjayyyyy
Hey, thanks for making this chat it'll make it so much easier to keep up with haha. I applied for the pre lim course and still waiting to hear back. I'm not sure how my interview went, I know I panicked a little at one point but overall hopefully it went well.

Awh no worries!! Hopefully all goes well for you! :smile:

Hi! I think it either went terribly or really well, we seemed to talk for ages about one thing and that convo ended bc I completely fluffed an answer but nevermind :smile: It's between Notts and RVC as my first choice. How did you find it?
Reply 13
Hey guys! I got an offer today for Vetmed!! Had my interview end of December. But they've given me offer for April 2022... I applied for September 2021 i'm not sure why....
Congrats on your offer!! I got rejected from Liverpool too

Thank youu:smile:
Original post by El234
Has anyone heard back for the preliminary course?

not yet!
Reply 16
Original post by ckburnett
Hi! I think it either went terribly or really well, we seemed to talk for ages about one thing and that convo ended bc I completely fluffed an answer but nevermind :smile: It's between Notts and RVC as my first choice. How did you find it?

Awh well hopefully you get offers from both! I thought it went okay I couldn’t really tell fingers crossed 😆
Awh well hopefully you get offers from both! I thought it went okay I couldn’t really tell fingers crossed 😆

It's so hard to tell isn't it! All we can do is hope haha, good luck!!
Has it only been April offers released so far or have some people heard for September yet?
Original post by lyds18
Hey guys! I got an offer today for Vetmed!! Had my interview end of December. But they've given me offer for April 2022... I applied for September 2021 i'm not sure why....

Congrats!! Out of interest, did they call or email?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending