The Student Room Group

Is it possible to get A’s at A2 after receiving low B’s at AS in CCEA?

I have my AS grades as Bs but have been offered a placefor vetmed at uni of liverpool, AAB. Is it possible to achievean A at A2 after having got B’s at AS? I’m worried I won’t beable to bring the grades up as my teachers have said it’svery rare that students do so. Has anyone any experiencewithin going up a grade for their second year? At themoment I’m not in a position to resit my AS levels too as if Icould I wouldn’t be as worried. Thanks!!
Reply 1
Original post by bcking4
I have my AS grades as Bs but have been offered a placefor vetmed at uni of liverpool, AAB. Is it possible to achievean A at A2 after having got B’s at AS? I’m worried I won’t beable to bring the grades up as my teachers have said it’svery rare that students do so. Has anyone any experiencewithin going up a grade for their second year? At themoment I’m not in a position to resit my AS levels too as if Icould I wouldn’t be as worried. Thanks!!

It’s absolutely possible if you’re willing to put the work in. At the start of year 12 I was getting Es and Ds. In my AS mocks I got Cs and at the start of year 13 mocks I got Bs. I’ve got an AAB offer for vet med at uni of Nottingham so that’s what I’m aiming for in my final exams. If you want something so much, you can definitely do it💛

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending