Original post by ^_^/
WHY DO I ALWAYS SEE YOUR TAGS LATE
aww zara thank you :cry2:
love you loads :hugs::heart:

oooof well tsr has been playing up this week hehe
awww don't mention it Bubbles :biggrin:
aww love you loads too :hugs: :heart:
AAAAAAAAAAA
Zara, my tsr sister, you mean the world to me and im so glad we met. thank you so much for being there for me youre so sweet and talented :hugs:
Original post by BluMoon06
AAAAAAAAAAA
Zara, my tsr sister, you mean the world to me and im so glad we met. thank you so much for being there for me youre so sweet and talented :hugs:

awwwwww Blu :cry2: come here :hugs:
Honestly u mean the world to me too and honestly ur so kind and SO FRICKIN GOOD AT ART!!!!!! love you :heart: :h:
Reply 23
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@jellybellyb @Hellohsjakodsmka @TSR User_123 @LovelyMrFox @H4ttie03 @Raptor Jesus @Dell PC 2 @dalbyc @Aminah@khadijaaaxxxx @Rufus the red @rxyaltyx @Arthur_Morgan @Moonbow @parmezanne @neko no basu @Bookworm_88 @nm12345 @shxttah_x @Afrrcyn @ReviseSleeping @scar05 @markovchain17 @superbo9y
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @Versions @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401 @Brutal Bee @BritishPotato [s]smile[/s] @Nialler x@summerberry19
@Surnia @Mesopotamian. @sunny.side.up @BlackkQueen12 @04MR17 @Obolinda @noturhabibti
@Sam_R9 @StopRightThere @Cherrygrape1234 @UserYay @spotify95 @TheMightyKind @Reyaa_study.x @absolutelysprout @SchmuckOff @fish finger fan @adele laurie @Masked Marauder @5hyl33n @RazzzBerries @Ciel @parkerrr @bored_user [s]smile[/s]

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later :biggrin:

Aww, Zara :hugs:
PRSOM
I'm glad that I was there for u and thanks to u too
Talking to you has made me feel better many times :h:
awwwwww Blu :cry2: come here :hugs:
Honestly u mean the world to me too and honestly ur so kind and SO FRICKIN GOOD AT ART!!!!!! love you :heart: :h:

:jumphug:
aaaa dont make me cry :cry2: haha but have you seen your writing and just work in general? love you too :heart: :hugs:
Original post by Sam_R9
Aww, Zara :hugs:
PRSOM
I'm glad that I was there for u and thanks to u too
Talking to you has made me feel better many times :h:

awwww Sam :hugs:
Thank u so much for everything and honestly talking to u has cheered me up a lot :biggrin:
Original post by BluMoon06
aaaa dont make me cry :cry2: haha but have you seen your writing and just work in general? love you too :heart: :hugs:

hehe don't cry Blu :colondollar: oooof my notes and work is something else - highlighting everything in my notes lol hehe
Reply 27
awwww Sam :hugs:
Thank u so much for everything and honestly talking to u has cheered me up a lot :biggrin:

Aww, u r welcome :hugs:
And I'm glad that I made u happy :h:
hehe don't cry Blu :colondollar: oooof my notes and work is something else - highlighting everything in my notes lol hehe

ill try lol theyre so pretty and neat tho!
Cool story bro
I'm a bit saddened I was forgotten on the first round of tags, but I haven't talked to you recently so it can't be helped. :colondollar: Thank you Zara. (:
I just want to say thank u to everyone on this list! U guys mean the world to me and are so kind and honestly even if I just met u or have known u since August 2020 (when I joined tsr) u have been there for me and have made me feel so happy and have been there and have made me know I have someone to talk to cus it's pretty hard talking to my parents about this kinda stuff so thank u everyone and I appreciate u so much xd
and if your not on this list it doesn't mean I don't love and appreciate you it means I'm possibly half-awake and have forgotten to put your name on.
To everyone on tsr: even if I've just seen u around I just want to say thank u for being such a nice person and for making my time on tsr a time to remember so thank u for that and I appreciate it a lot :hugs:
@nikkiblonsky @SuperiorPotato @macy_m @HaydenFordz @\(^_^)/ @xsowmix @BluMoon06 @Ducky_MoMo @Agashii_
@jellybellyb @Hellohsjakodsmka @TSR User_123 @LovelyMrFox @H4ttie03 @Raptor Jesus @Dell PC 2 @dalbyc @Aminah@khadijaaaxxxx @Rufus the red @rxyaltyx @Arthur_Morgan @Moonbow @parmezanne @neko no basu @Bookworm_88 @nm12345 @shxttah_x @Afrrcyn @ReviseSleeping @scar05 @markovchain17 @superbo9y
@CoochieMan @Bigreshe @JP2000!!! @Versions @heldbygrace @CaptainDuckie @Wannabevetnurse @Chopinnocturne31 @goldie_2021 @Celtic Conjurer @Moonlight rain @Laurence010401 @Brutal Bee @BritishPotato [s]smile[/s] @Nialler x@summerberry19
@Surnia @Mesopotamian. @sunny.side.up @BlackkQueen12 @04MR17 @Obolinda @noturhabibti
@Sam_R9 @StopRightThere @Cherrygrape1234 @UserYay @spotify95 @TheMightyKind @Reyaa_study.x @absolutelysprout @SchmuckOff @fish finger fan @adele laurie @Masked Marauder @5hyl33n @RazzzBerries @Ciel @parkerrr @bored_user [s]smile[/s]

there are many more names and I will add them a bit later :biggrin:

Awww Zara thank you- you are so sweet. We all appreciate you too!!! :cry2: :love::heart::penguinhug:

Spoiler

(edited 3 years ago)
Thought this would be a goodbye post lol. You’re welcome Dior 🥺☺️
Awww thanks babes, I appreciate you so much too!!!! :heart:
Miriam I- :cry2: aww come here :jumphug:

:hugs::heart:
Original post by jackmarshal757
x

No :no:, we would care, everyone is special and meant to be in the world and you have something to do in it. :yes: Pm me if you ever want to chat :console:
you’re welcome bby 💗
what a sweet post :yep:
You're the cutest! Unfortunately I haven't been active as much since you joined but I'm getting back into so I shall see you more often :lol:
We appreciate you too :hugs: :heart:
:hugs:

awww don't mention it! awww thx u are too :biggrin:

aha lol - but yesterday morning I did do a prank on my friends Sowmi and Agashii and told them I were leaving and they go hella mad at me :colondollar:
hehe :biggrin:

awww don't mention it :hugs:

Awww ty for calling me sweet :biggrin:

Spoiler

ok i cant tag you so i link it here zara
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6938494&p=94008454#post94008454

Quick Reply

Latest