The Student Room Group

Clothes for college

I'm a 17 year old guy who at home wears girls clothes and shoes abd currently at the moment I'm only wearing girls shoes to college and want to start wearing girls clothes and was wondering what do girls wear to college everyday that is fashionable
May I ask why?
Original post by gps261
I'm a 17 year old guy who at home wears girls clothes and shoes abd currently at the moment I'm only wearing girls shoes to college and want to start wearing girls clothes and was wondering what do girls wear to college everyday that is fashionable

Hi! @gps261

I personally don't bother dressing up all the time. It's usually jeans (Mom jeans are really comfortable) and a nice top or jumper, a tad of makeup and I'm done. Also, flares that are legging material look great and are super comfy! Wearing a skirt or blazer for me is dressing up :biggrin:
It all depends as well on what your sort of style is, but what I put above is what most girls I see wear. It might be worth asking some girl mates to help you or pay a bit more attention to what girls wear at your college, as you might see a style that you would like to try and would feel great wearing.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :pride:
Reply 3
Original post by V℮rsions
May I ask why?

Why I wear womens clothing?
Reply 4
Original post by University of Portsmouth Student Rep
Hi! @gps261

I personally don't bother dressing up all the time. It's usually jeans (Mom jeans are really comfortable) and a nice top or jumper, a tad of makeup and I'm done. Also, flares that are legging material look great and are super comfy! Wearing a skirt or blazer for me is dressing up :biggrin:
It all depends as well on what your sort of style is, but what I put above is what most girls I see wear. It might be worth asking some girl mates to help you or pay a bit more attention to what girls wear at your college, as you might see a style that you would like to try and would feel great wearing.

I hope this helps!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :pride:

Thank you so much this helps me so much and I'll ask a girl on my course im friends with what she tends to wear
Original post by gps261
Why I wear womens clothing?

Yeah
Reply 6
Original post by V℮rsions
Yeah

Oh ok I wear womens clothing honestly because I think it looks better then mens clothing in my opinion and I feel more like myself wearing womens clothing
Most people just wear jeans and hoodies regardless of their gender.
(edited 3 years ago)
Do you not see what the girls around you at college are wearing?
Reply 9
Original post by black tea
Do you not see what the girls around you at college are wearing?

Yeah but I'm not really into fashion and want to know what kind of things are fashionable
7 Must-Have Items in Any College Student's Wardrobe
1. Plain-coloured tees that are convenient.
2. Formal clothing is number two.
3. Jeans are number three.
4. Cardigans, hoodies, and coats.
5. Footwear.
6. Loose-fitting trousers.
7. Dresses are number seven.
I like dressing up a bit, and I mainly wear a combination of skirts and tops. (summer: short sleeve top, skirt, shorts uderneath unless it's really really hot (like 20 somthing + Winter: same, but with tights and jumper (usually knit, or pullovers)) for more casual stuff, it's mostly just jeans or leggings, simple tops, and a hoodie. Rn I'm wearing a pleated skirt, shorts and bee top with a cute necklace. Most of the time my clothes come from new look, or sometimes t k max.

Quick Reply

Latest