The Student Room Group

Oxford offer holder days outfit

I've been invited to an oxford college offer holder's day which I'm really excited for. I'm just really worried about what to wear and what other people will be wearing and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to be too casual or too formal. If you're going to an offer holder day for oxford, what are you planning on wearing? Please help!
Every one just wore casual/their normal clothes at mine
yeah i’d just say go casual like jeans t shirt (not super formal as that could be weird)
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1
I've been invited to an oxford college offer holder's day which I'm really excited for. I'm just really worried about what to wear and what other people will be wearing and I have no idea what to do. I don't want to be too casual or too formal. If you're going to an offer holder day for oxford, what are you planning on wearing? Please help!

Just wear what you feel good in.
Original post by Anonymous #1
which college have you got an offer from?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending