The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

CSM Foundation 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by amelie.kesley
They took about a week to respond to me when I applied but I applied back in october

ok thx for the info.
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Anyone heard anything yet or been rejected etc
Reply 22
Original post by Anonymous

im in another thread and an international fashion foundation pathway student got an offer! However I think no one from the diagnostic has received anything yet.
Original post by nxddlx
im in another thread and an international fashion foundation pathway student got an offer! However I think no one from the diagnostic has received anything yet.

Really !! I know people got diagnostic offer but didn't heard anyone get fashion pathway offer.
Hi!
I am quite a late applicant, and was wondering if they do interviews. And can you get a place without an interview?
Hi!
I am quite a late applicant, and was wondering if they do interviews. And can you get a place without an interview?

No u have to have an interview and they only look at late applications if they have spots to fill, but if u mean applied late but still before the deadlines it doesn't matter as they look at them all at the same time.
No u have to have an interview and they only look at late applications if they have spots to fill, but if u mean applied late but still before the deadlines it doesn't matter as they look at them all at the same time.

Thank you! I applied just before the deadline, but I was later compared to some other people!
hey guys i heard that foundation courses arent doing interviews anymore??? have u guys heard this too?
heya, I know that Kingston isn't doing interviews this year for their foundation course but they normally have one. Tho I'm not sure about UAL :/
Reply 29
hey guys i heard that foundation courses arent doing interviews anymore??? have u guys heard this too?

Ive heard fashion pathway students have been getting in without interviews (also they were international idk if that affects anything) but I'm pretty sure diagnostic students will be interviewed. i mean they haven't changed the website and it is their usual routine

Edit, apparently someone on the forums has said all interviews weren't being done this year but idk take it with a grain of salt as i haven't seen that anywhere else
(edited 3 years ago)

I applied to the fine art foundation and have still heard nothing so far.
I am an international student who applied to the fashion and textiles pathway and have heard nothing... I emailed around a week ago and they said that portfolios were still under review
There are some people claiming they got in on the ualfreshers2021 Instagram pages, they tend to be all international so far
Anyone heard anything yet? I know that some international students have received offers and rejections
Anyone heard anything yet? I know that some international students have received offers and rejections

Im International applicant and heard nothing yet
Does anyone think that international students should be hearing this week because I submitted my portfolio in December and am starting to get really nervous... does anyone know what the acceptance rate is this year?

I'm non international and I haven't heard a single thing since I submitted my portfolio which was weeks and weeks ago- i'm applying to foundation and the graphic communication design pathway at CSM
Original post by Bankeron
I'm non international and I haven't heard a single thing since I submitted my portfolio which was weeks and weeks ago- i'm applying to foundation and the graphic communication design pathway at CSM

same Im a UK applicant and haven't heard anything yet
same Im a UK applicant and haven't heard anything yet

I hope you hear back soon... this wait is unbearable gkdjsfhhgfs
Original post by Bankeron
I hope you hear back soon... this wait is unbearable gkdjsfhhgfs

same, i got accepted into a uni in France and the fect that I don't know if I got accepted into CSM is quite annoying.
They emailed me back about admissibility dates and said :
There are no interviews being held this year, decisions will be made entirely on the portfolio. We do not expect any decisions before the end of May.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending