The Student Room Group
Original post by myaaa laurhet
yeh i have all papers and ms dm to trade for ocr economics 2020 markscheme

hey do you have the ocr econ 2020 paper 1 : micro?
Original post by holyguac
hey do you have the ocr econ 2020 paper 1 : micro?

no i have evrything but ocr economics
ok im trying to find it, if i do i will let you know, if you get any insight could you kindly tell me ?
Reply 4
imagine cheating :/
Reply 5
also 2020 papers don't exist right?
Original post by Ashprit
also 2020 papers don't exist right?

yes they do i have done a few of them
i

Original post by Ashprit
imagine cheating :/

its not to cheat its to help guide me revise as we are doing exams that's all
Reply 8
i

its not to cheat its to help guide me revise as we are doing exams that's all

dude. the fact that you are trying to defend cheating even though we can clearly see its for cheating as most schools are using the 2020 or 2019 papers. just stop it.
Original post by Ashprit
dude. the fact that you are trying to defend cheating even though we can clearly see its for cheating as most schools are using the 2020 or 2019 papers. just stop it.

ok sorry thats how you feel. no my school is actually creating the paper from previous exams. i just did our maths paper today and it was made by the teachers ; i did the 2020 papers in feb for mocks btw - apart from econ
Reply 10
ok sorry thats how you feel. no my school is actually creating the paper from previous exams. i just did our maths paper today and it was made by the teachers ; i did the 2020 papers in feb for mocks btw - apart from econ

i never said anything about it. im just saying if you are cheating then cheat. not my problem. its just that you were defending it which i couldn't get my head around.
Reply 11
Original post by myaaa laurhet
no i have evrything but ocr economics

u got biology as level?
Any one got the markscheme for GCSE aqa chemistry higher paper one and physics paper two 2020 may/june?
Reply 13
Original post by Vez.101
Any one got the markscheme for GCSE aqa chemistry higher paper one and physics paper two 2020 may/june?

You should look at the additional materials for AQA released to the general public it’s mixed with 2020/2019 papers they are free to access no one here would be allowed to give you the 2020 papers as it hasn’t been released to the public yet and it’s also against TSR rules

Latest