The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

uni of bristol Want to change course from medical biochemistry to zoology

URGENT - is anyone looking to swap/dropout of their course for biology/zoology. Please let me know
Reply 1
Original post by lily harman
URGENT - is anyone looking to swap/dropout of their course for biology/zoology. Please let me know

Have you talked to Bristol about this?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

You need to contact Bristol Admissions about this, not TSR.

It doesn't hurt to ask and if they have spaces on the alternative course they may be able to organise a swap for you.
Switching to Zoology will probably be very straightforward - email the Uni and ask.
Reply 4
I have spoken to the uni multiple times - the courses for zoology and biology are currently full. They suggest to go through clearling which opens August 10th but as this is so close to the start of uni I am worried that I may not get a place
Reply 5
Original post by McGinger
Switching to Zoology will probably be very straightforward - email the Uni and ask.

unfortunately the course is full so I am trying to find out if anyone is looking to swap
unfortunately the course is full so I am trying to find out if anyone is looking to swap

You can't swap courses at university - this isn't accommodation. Just be ready early on results day to give them a call and see if it's in clearing.
Reply 7
Original post by one_two_three
You can't swap courses at university - this isn't accommodation. Just be ready early on results day to give them a call and see if it's in clearing.

I know you can't swap. if someone wants to drop out then I can take their place
I know you can't swap. if someone wants to drop out then I can take their place

It doesnt work like that.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending