The Student Room Group

biology / biological science applicants 2023

anyone applying for biology or biological sciences 2023 entry? if so, what unis? have you got any offers yet? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

I'm applying for Imperial UCL St.Andrews Bristol Glasgow/Warwick. I haven't submitted my application yet. How about you?
Reply 2
hiya! Ive applied for medicine/ biological sciences.
so far :
kings college - emdp - still waiting
bristol - medicine - offered applied anatomy as an alternative course due to grades not high enough
bristol - gateway to medicine - still waiting
Warwick - biomedicine - offer for ABB
dunde - medicine -still waiting

Warwick replied within two weeks of me sending off my application, and bristol offered alternative subjects such as microbiology, immunology, cellular bio and applied anatomy :smile:

Update :
Just got an offer for applied anatomy at Bristol!

Original post by anon50512
anyone applying for biology or biological sciences 2023 entry? if so, what unis? have you got any offers yet? :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 3
ah nice - I feel like I haven't spoken to many people applying for straight bio this year! i've applied to oxford, durham, edi, bath, and exeter but haven't heard back from any yet - although i've heard exeter is giving out some early offers.

Original post by JeremyStudy
I'm applying for Imperial UCL St.Andrews Bristol Glasgow/Warwick. I haven't submitted my application yet. How about you?
Reply 4
Original post by lcox24
hiya! Ive applied for medicine/ biological sciences.
so far :
kings college - emdp - still waiting
bristol - medicine - offered applied anatomy as an alternative course due to grades not high enough
bristol - gateway to medicine - still waiting
Warwick - biomedicine - offer for ABB
dunde - medicine -still waiting

Warwick replied within two weeks of me sending off my application, and bristol offered alternative subjects such as microbiology, immunology, cellular bio and applied anatomy :smile:

congrats on the offers omg!!!
Reply 5
ah thank you !! good luck to youuu <333
congrats on the offers omg!!!
Reply 6
I've applied as well to oxford (Christ Church)
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 7
(Original post by imooo3493)omg!!! doing the exact same :smile: I have offers from Exeter (study abroad year), bath and waiting to see. Very confident about my PS but worried my grades (3A*s, 1 A and an A* at EPQ) isn't very good :frown: What Ox college are you doing - im doing Magdalene :smile:

Original post by imooo3493
omg!!! doing the exact same :smile: I have offers from Exeter (study abroad year), bath and waiting to see. Very confident about my PS but worried my grades (3A*s, 1 A and an A* at EPQ) isn't very good :frown: What Ox college are you doing - im doing Magdalene :smile:

You are utterly insufferable LMAO
context I was trolling :colone: LMFAOVFDNJVEWJDF J
Original post by sneks
(Original post by imooo3493)omg!!! doing the exact same :smile: I have offers from Exeter (study abroad year), bath and waiting to see. Very confident about my PS but worried my grades (3A*s, 1 A and an A* at EPQ) isn't very good :frown: What Ox college are you doing - im doing Magdalene :smile:

You are utterly insufferable LMAO
Reply 9

Applied a week ago for biological sciences. Had offers from Bristol, Cardiff and Surrey. Waiting on Exeter and Birmingham.
congrats on the offers!!!! exeter is being quite slow for bio… all of their other courses seem to be giving them out!
Reply 11
What about you? Any offers and where have you applied to?

congrats on the offers!!!! exeter is being quite slow for bio… all of their other courses seem to be giving them out!
I applied to Oxford, UCL, Edinburgh, St Andrews and Exeter for biologyI’ve got an offer from Exeter and an interview from Oxford no one else at my school is applying for straight biology so it’s nice to see I’m not the only one 😅
anyone applying for biology or b8iological sciences 2023 entry? if so, what unis? have you got any offers yet? :smile:

I have applied to biology at Oxford, imperial and Bath and applied to biochemistry at kings and nottingham. 😊 so far I have an interview with oxford and offers from Nottingham and Bath.
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 14
When did you get your Exeter offer?

Original post by elmarei
I applied to Oxford, UCL, Edinburgh, St Andrews and Exeter for biologyI’ve got an offer from Exeter and an interview from Oxford no one else at my school is applying for straight biology so it’s nice to see I’m not the only one 😅
Original post by BS04
When did you get your Exeter offer?

they sent it on the 13th of october i think
Hello here! I applied for biology at Edinburgh, Imperial, UCL, Warwick and Cambridge for bio natsci. I got an offer ABB from Warwick a week after sending ucas in, got an interview invite today from cambridge, and still waiting for the rest!
Reply 17

Hi guys! i applied to Glasgow, Edinburgh, Strathclyde and St Andrews for biochemistry last week as a scottish student, is anyone else thinking of going here? Would love to hear from any other students in life science and what you got in your highers! :smile:
Anyone get offers for Imperial, UCL and Edinburgh? Are they going to wait until ucas late deadline for everyone before they give offers out?
Hi! I’m applying for biology/biological sciences at Sheffield, Lancaster, Liverpool, Leeds and York. I’ve had offers from Lancaster, Liverpool and York so far and hopefully Sheffield will reply this week as they seem to have taken three weeks for all my friends.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending