The Student Room Group

Gcse english speaking

Hello everyone
i have a speaking test starting from Monday the 17th may 2021, i wanted some information or some stuff which I can write for the theme of racism. I already thought of 2 which are government and the current circumstances of the Muslim concentration camps. But that's two separate topics which I am going to link to. Is their anything I can write for a further 3-4 paragraphs. This will be hugely beneficial for me.
Reply 1
Original post by jjj7666
Hello everyone
i have a speaking test starting from Monday the 17th may 2021, i wanted some information or some stuff which I can write for the theme of racism. I already thought of 2 which are government and the current circumstances of the Muslim concentration camps. But that's two separate topics which I am going to link to. Is their anything I can write for a further 3-4 paragraphs. This will be hugely beneficial for me.

My exam board is AQA GCSES
Original post by jjj7666
Hello everyone

I also have a GCSE English Speaking Exam on Monday 17th May 2021 and my exam board is AQA. But I have to do mine on men's mental health.
Reply 3
d

Original post by Kyle McNeil
I also have a GCSE English Speaking Exam on Monday 17th May 2021 and my exam board is AQA. But I have to do mine on men's mental health.

may you have any ideas what I can write for racism
Original post by jjj7666
d

may you have any ideas what I can write for racism

Maybe you could write about racism on skin colour such as what happened to George Floyde who got shot by a white police officer.
Reply 5
Original post by user816452627358
Maybe you could write about racism on skin colour such as what happened to George Floyde who got shot by a white police officer.

Hmmmm anything else
Reply 6
@64Lightbulbs is it possible if you can help me out on a speech about racism?

i have wrote this so far:

Imagine this, walking down the street with a 5-pound note, walking into the store and not wondering what's to buy, and with your own eyes, you experience 4 police officers charging through and taking you down across the street. You're down touching the rigid concrete with pressure being applied to you on the back constantly. This what had happened to a man known as George Floyd! Imagine YOU are George Floyd, paralysed to the floor, can’t move. What do you do?
someone answers the question
What do think when someone called you ''racist''. What is your initial thought you make of the person?
someone answers the question
Picture this, you are one of the people in the society who is afraid of other people, who will question your personality and the person you are, which is repeated continuously like a cycle that never ends. How will that affect you as a person and your mentality?. Recently in the news, it pronounced that many Asians and black people in America fear their lives from the Federation and the police, as they believe that those who are not one with society should be questioned about themselves even if they haven't committed any crimes.

Why is it that in this day and age is it still ok to be racist? We the younger generation have the chance to stop racism and to accept everyone as equals. People like Rosa Parks, Martin Luther King junior, Gandhi and Nelson Mandela all fought for the same thing, equality. We the younger generation should come together and strive for equality, yet we have done nothing to overcome this problem. We all want to be able to feel that we are accepted for who we are, wherever we are.

Throughout decades in our world, we see Muslim being held captured and forced to convert and being treated as slaves. How corrupt is our world? Awful, revolting despicable. The fact of how people in china treat Muslims is extremely devasting and how barbaric it is as if they were treated like slaves. what will you feel like if you were treated like this on a daily rota, like slaves. Vision, Muslims are being forced to eat pork beef that goes against their religion. How brutal can society get, as each day they torture Muslims due to their religion and background as well as their faith and personality.
Original post by jjj7666
Hello everyone

Original post by jjj7666
My exam board is AQA GCSES

I need help with some statistics with how balck people are treated in society. I'm talking about racism for my spoken exam

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending