The Student Room Group

gcse mocks 2021

Hi i wanted to ask for anyone that has done their gcse what are some tips for it because right now Im doing my end of year exams which are really my mocks and I feel like I'm doing so badly but I wanna achieve high grades for next year so does anyone have any tips
hey!
if you want any advice, i’d say use practice papers and look at mark schemes. i have a load of them including 2016-2020 papers. i’m not sure which papers your school will use for your mocks but it’s worth looking at the 2020 papers since they’re the closest. if you want them, message me on @imani.tahsin on instagram & snap and i’ll send you the link :smile:
Original post by plutoa
Hi i wanted to ask for anyone that has done their gcse what are some tips for it because right now Im doing my end of year exams which are really my mocks and I feel like I'm doing so badly but I wanna achieve high grades for next year so does anyone have any tips

hi, im also doing my EOY tests which are actually my mocks too haha. im not the best when it comes to revising, i should be revising now but im here instead lol. i think flashcards is a really good way to revise, as well as audio. repeat what u say and make weird ways to try and remember them like raps haha. for stuff like maths, do practice papers and watch yt vids. for ur sciences watch free science guy on yt, speed the video thing, then try memorize what he says, cos he condenses all the info so if u memorize it u r set. make sure to take breaks, ur mind wont focus or remember anything if ur over working. hope this helped love
Reply 3
[QUOTE="_sarahislam;95377045"]hi, im also doing my EOY tests which are actually my mocks too haha. im not the best when it comes to revising, i should be revising now but im here instead lol. i think flashcards is a really good way to revise, as well as audio. repeat what u say and make weird ways to try and remember them like raps haha. for stuff like maths, do practice papers and watch yt vids. for ur sciences watch free science guy on yt, speed the video thing, then try memorize what he says, cos he condenses all the info so if u memorize it u r set. make sure to take breaks, ur mind wont focus or remember anything if ur over working. hope this helped love[/QUOTE
Original post by 19272917291
hey!
if you want any advice, i’d say use practice papers and look at mark schemes. i have a load of them including 2016-2020 papers. i’m not sure which papers your school will use for your mocks but it’s worth looking at the 2020 papers since they’re the closest. if you want them, message me on @imani.tahsin on instagram & snap and i’ll send you the link :smile:

okay ill message you now thank you so much
Reply 4
Original post by _sarahislam
hi, im also doing my EOY tests which are actually my mocks too haha. im not the best when it comes to revising, i should be revising now but im here instead lol. i think flashcards is a really good way to revise, as well as audio. repeat what u say and make weird ways to try and remember them like raps haha. for stuff like maths, do practice papers and watch yt vids. for ur sciences watch free science guy on yt, speed the video thing, then try memorize what he says, cos he condenses all the info so if u memorize it u r set. make sure to take breaks, ur mind wont focus or remember anything if ur over working. hope this helped love

THANK YOUU i feel like ive been wasting my time

Quick Reply

Latest