The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Into superpole we bascuslly have the group 2 boys. Wehrlien. Rowland, Denis, JEV, Gunther and Mortara
Mortara ballsed uo his lap but finished it at least.
Massive lap from JEV to go top from Gunther.
Wehrlien took pole in the end from rowland
Wehrlien dominates the race in Puebla. But is disqualified for a technical infringement. God knows what. Di Grassi takes the win from rast and edo Mortara
Original post by Andrew97
Wehrlien dominates the race in Puebla. But is disqualified for a technical infringement. God knows what. Di Grassi takes the win from rast and edo Mortara

The team didn’t declare the tyres
It's not the most organised feature but the radar is showing the prospects for rain around race time as pretty good.
Heavy water for f3 feature race today
Original post by Rakas21
It's not the most organised feature but the radar is showing the prospects for rain around race time as pretty good.

Looks promising f3 race on now is wet
It's a nice and wide if patchy band too so while the angle of attack is not the best chances are good (allow for it being 2 hours ahead on timestamp). The circuit is a bit to the right of Marseille.

https://www.accuweather.com/en/fr/national/weather-radar
Original post by Andrew97
Looks promising f3 race on now is wet

I don't usually watch F3 but I'm kind of tempted now to see the probable aquaplaine since it's basically a giant carpark without gravel.

Yeah, percip just arrived on radar.
(edited 2 years ago)
Track is drying up f3 cant go inter as they only have dry and wet tyres. Still wet conditions atm
The track is low grip in the dry, so wet should be chaotic
(edited 2 years ago)
Looks drenched. I’m working so can’t provide a commentary I’m afiraf lol.
Now f3 & f2 are on completely different calendars, can a rich driver theoretically drive in both simultaneously all season?
Original post by mnot
Now f3 & f2 are on completely different calendars, can a rich driver theoretically drive in both simultaneously all season?

Yes they can. Nannini was due to do both but ultimately gave up on it
Original post by quasa
Yes they can. Nannini was due to do both but ultimately gave up on it

Cheers
Doohan leading hauger and colet and martins
Doohan finally wins an f3 race. Hauger 2nd, collet 3rd, martina 4th. Novolak 5th
(edited 2 years ago)
Marc Marquez is ridlclsuly good.he wins the German MotoGP race.
Has sainz ruined his race tyres. He flatspotted going to grid but have no idea if those are old tyres or race tyres

Latest