The Student Room Group

Whats your favourite pet?

Real answers please. Dont include things like Lion, or a Zebra. I want to hear your experiences and why its your preferred pet.

Thank you 🙂
(edited 2 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeah dogs are cute, but I'm more of a cat person.
I think it might be because I've never had any real experiences with dogs, was never close to any dog owner. But I do love cats a lot.
I have only had family pets which have all been cats but we didn't have them long cause someone in the family didn't want it. But in the future I want to have my own cat and a squirrel. I would love love looove to have a pet monkey but I don't think it'll be possible
a plant :ashamed2:
Reply 4
Original post by Moonlight rain
I have only had family pets which have all been cats but we didn't have them long cause someone in the family didn't want it. But in the future I want to have my own cat and a squirrel. I would love love looove to have a pet monkey but I don't think it'll be possible

Never heard of squirrels as pets, sounds interesting. Yes my choice is cats as well. I'll be getting one in December 😁
Cat, cause they are clean and cute and soft. 🥰
Reply 6
Original post by JAckieee.chan
Cat, cause they are clean and cute and soft. 🥰

Yes! So sweet and cuddly too. Love them
Reply 7
I love dogs and hamsters.
Reply 8
Original post by Amin7
I love dogs and hamsters.

why?
Reply 9
Original post by anniisa97
why?

Well I love dogs because they are friendly and u can be best friends with. Hamsters are just cute and I like to see them spin in the wheel.
Reply 10
Original post by anniisa97
Real answers please. Dont include things like Lion, or a Zebra. I want to hear your experiences and why its your preferred pet.

Thank you 🙂

Hbu, what's your favourite pet/pets?
Reply 11
Original post by Amin7
Hbu, what's your favourite pet/pets?

Mine would be cats, they can be so graceful yet cuddly, and as another user said they are quite clean. I should be getting one in December, its such a long wait when you're this excited 😫
(edited 2 years ago)
Dogs.
From the time that I was a baby too young to crawl whenever I have needed a hand, I've always been offered at least one canine paw.
Such loving, gorgeous and highly intelligent friends.
I would quite like to be able to have a pet fox, squirrel, swan or puffin. :daydreaming:
my cat has basically has all the characteristics of what you wouldn't want in a pet
Mine too! he likes me how am I and is always happy to see me. :smile:
A cat
Im more of a cat person.
My family have owned cats for years.
Reply 16
Original post by Emma:-)
A cat
Im more of a cat person.
My family have owned cats for years.

I'm a cat person too
dogs a best friend
I'd love to have a bunny someday 🥰
Reply 19
Original post by rosy_posy
I'd love to have a bunny someday 🥰

I have a cat right now and will do for the next 15/20 years BUT I definitely want to own a bunny at some point too!

If you ever seriously consider getting one, you should watch Lennon The Bunny on YouTube to learn about rabbit care. I've kept rabbits in the past and always kept them outside in a hutch and never fed them the food they needed or provided enough hay. I always feel bad when I think about it, but at least I know better now.

Quick Reply

Latest