The Student Room Group

Weird to follow someone you’ve never spoken to?

There’s this boy in a few of my classes who I think is really cute but we’ve never really spoken properly, his IG acc got recommended bc we have mutual followers and friends but it’s private and he doesn’t have many followers.
Normally I don’t rlly think about who I follow or who follows me but bc I think he’s cute it’s making me nervous lol.
Would you find it creepy or weird if someone from your class randomly followed you, even tho you’ve barely spoken?
Are you talking about following him on social media, or following around when he goes to places?
Irl following someone that you've never spoken to around like a stalker is very weird.
Online it's not at all weird to follow the public social media profiles of fellow students and coworkers.
But a private social media profile is usually only meant for close friends and family members.
yh don't do it i did it to a friend of a friend i thought was cool when i was like 14 and my friend saw and thought it was weird...
just talk to him irl
Original post by londonmyst
Irl following someone that you've never spoken to around like a stalker is very weird.
Online it's not at all weird to follow the public social media profiles of fellow students and coworkers.
But a private social media profile is usually only meant for close friends and family members.

What do you mean by following someone around? Following like a dog?
Original post by Anonymous #2
What do you mean by following someone around? Following like a dog?

Like their shadow or a very devoted pet animal who rarely stops following their favourite person around during the day.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending