The Student Room Group

Bored....

as the title says.

Scroll to see replies

Sameee my best friend goes to sleep at 8 like some 2 yr old kid
So I have no one else to talk w cuz me and my situationship guy are on Longggg break kind of thing 😂😂😭
So mi bored af
Reply 2
why is it always the bestfriend that goes to sleep so early ? 😂
Original post by Chi2020
why is it always the bestfriend that goes to sleep so early ? 😂

Ik it’s annoying it like wake tf up and talk to meeee already 😖😂😂
Reply 4
‘Situationship’ 😂
Reply 5
mine goes bed early and is also the one to wake up late aswell
Original post by Chi2020
‘Situationship’ 😂

Yh I call it a situationship when ever he annoys me 😂 I’m gonna slap him on his face but kiss him right after cuz he’s still my baby 😂that’s how I show any affection, normally i don’t because ew but it’s diff around him yk
Original post by Chi2020
mine goes bed early and is also the one to wake up late aswell

What r u up to anyways x
Reply 8
Original post by Hisslut54
Yh I call it a situationship when ever he annoys me 😂 I’m gonna slap him on his face but kiss him right after cuz he’s still my baby 😂that’s how I show any affection, normally i don’t because ew but it’s diff around him yk

I understand this so much same here and then I think about it and cringe but in the moment it feels nice
Reply 9
im answering random questions 😂 hbu?
Original post by Chi2020
I understand this so much same here and then I think about it and cringe but in the moment it feels nice

Ikr I just don’t feel close w other ppl
It’s disgusting but when it’s him and I, aghhhhggghvd he literally stares into my soullll and hugs me and holds me by my waist all the timeeee it’s adorable but he’s annoying af
Original post by Chi2020
im answering random questions 😂 hbu?

Laying in bed contemplating every life choice ever 😃👌
Reply 12
that’s so cute 🙃awwwwwwwwww hopefully everything turns out fine with you guys , by the way you from London ? x
Original post by Chi2020
that’s so cute 🙃awwwwwwwwww hopefully everything turns out fine with you guys , by the way you from London ? x

No Glasgow u in London tho ?
Reply 14
Aww yh I am
Original post by Chi2020

Original post by Chi2020
Aww yh I am

Waiittt is u girl or guy xx
Reply 16
Girl , your a girl too or ?
Original post by Chi2020
Girl , your a girl too or ?

Yeppp x
Reply 18
how old are you x ? 🙃
How old are u btw

Quick Reply