The Student Room Group

Trainee Inspector of Health and Safety (Band 4/HEO)

Has anyone applied for this and heard back?

I didn't do that well in both the verbal and judgement test.
Reply 1
Hi, I haven’t received response either but the application only closed on 20/09/2021. I suspect we won’t hear anything until next week as there must be numerous applicants.
Original post by UrEsCobL
Hi, I haven’t received response either but the application only closed on 20/09/2021. I suspect we won’t hear anything until next week as there must be numerous applicants.

Thanks for responding! I think due to my verbal/judgement tests being quite low, I'm not expecting to go far with the application. I saw a year old post about last years recruitment, and although it was a shambles, a lot of people had scores in the 70s-90s.
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Studentlaura
Thanks for responding! I think due to my verbal/judgement tests being quite low, I'm not expecting to go far with the application. I saw a year old post about last years recruitment, and although it was a shambles, a lot of people had scores in the 70s-90s.

Hi, I am sure you will have done great! I just read through that previous thread. I’m wondering if these assessment centres will be online.
Reply 4
Hi,

Have you heard anything back? I’m still waiting.
Original post by UrEsCobL
Hi,

Have you heard anything back? I’m still waiting.

No I still haven't
. Have you managed to hear back by now? Hopefully they'll be getting back to people within the next few weeks
Reply 6
Any updates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending