The Student Room Group

Direct Appointment Scheme 2023 for Civil Service

Hi all,

Has anyone heard back on when the direct appointment scheme for those who didn’t pass the final stages of fast stream start going out for EOI?

Scroll to see replies

Thank you for your email.

We are still running FSB's and hope to have them completed by the end of May.

DAS - Candidates who are unsuccessful for Fast Stream but attended the FSAC, will be added to lists for DAS. DAS reach out to candidates in merit order and depending on the number of roles we are offered, we will try our best to match candidates to roles. DAS can not guarantee that you will be contacted or offered a role. More information will follow if you are invited to take part.

Kind regards

Lisa

Had this reply about DAS today, so hopefully June!
Original post by Civilservnewbie
Thank you for your email.

We are still running FSB's and hope to have them completed by the end of May.

DAS - Candidates who are unsuccessful for Fast Stream but attended the FSAC, will be added to lists for DAS. DAS reach out to candidates in merit order and depending on the number of roles we are offered, we will try our best to match candidates to roles. DAS can not guarantee that you will be contacted or offered a role. More information will follow if you are invited to take part.

Kind regards

Lisa

Had this reply about DAS today, so hopefully June!

Had the exact same reply from Lisa hahahaha
What did people get in their ACs? Should I be optimistic with 11.36?
Reply 4
this is what DAS told me ! :
We are still completing the Fast Stream Final Selection Boards, which hopefully will be completed by the end of May.

We will be reaching out to EO DAS candidates soon, and HEO DAS candidates in June.
Original post by honeybadger2022
What did people get in their ACs? Should I be optimistic with 11.36?

Looking at last years DAS anyone over 10 was getting HEO in the DAS, not sure of this year as I’m guessing it will depend on the scorings! I got a AC score of 9.49, hopefully gives me a chance of EO, last years was showing over 8s for EO DAS, fingers crossed for you! :smile:
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if FSB score contributes to DAS or is it based on AC score? Just had my unsuccessful email for PD and hoping I will get a DAS offer..
Original post by streamfast37
Thanks for the info. Does anyone know if FSB score contributes to DAS or is it based on AC score? Just had my unsuccessful email for PD and hoping I will get a DAS offer..

I think from what I gather it's only your AC score but if you got through to the FSB there may be a greater chance you'll get the DAS offer from that stream. But I don't think your FSB score itself matters
Reply 8
From reading, for those who have done FSB, it’s that score that will determine your offer from DAS
Original post by Lb2022
From reading, for those who have done FSB, it’s that score that will determine your offer from DAS

that doesn't feel very right.... You could get a relatively high score on the AC but do awful on FSB, and then that harms your chances, whilst another person that did not make it to FSB/got relatively lower on AC would have higher chances of getting an offer?

That's soo strange if that's the case.
Reply 10
My only scheme left was PD and my email states that because of what I’ve scored in the FSB, I’m eligible for a HEO role in project delivery through DAS. Obviously if you had other schemes in the running that did not require a FSB then I assume you’d be offered on FSAC. But it states they use your FSB score to offer roles, I assume in those specific areas. Hope that makes sense.
Reply 11
Hi Did you get this info in your feedback email? Mine didn't say that but PD was my second choice FSB

Original post by Lb2022
My only scheme left was PD and my email states that because of what I’ve scored in the FSB, I’m eligible for a HEO role in project delivery through DAS. Obviously if you had other schemes in the running that did not require a FSB then I assume you’d be offered on FSAC. But it states they use your FSB score to offer roles, I assume in those specific areas. Hope that makes sense.
Original post by Lb2022

Congratulations. How long after receiving your results did you get an offer through DAS?
Reply 13
Yes I got this on my feedback email, it said all HEO PD offers will be offered in merit order based on FSB score.

I haven’t had any DAS offer yet, just my feedback email that says I’ll be matched at HEO level. Hopefully we’ll hear something in June 😊
Original post by Lb2022
Yes I got this on my feedback email, it said all HEO PD offers will be offered in merit order based on FSB score.
I haven’t had any DAS offer yet, just my feedback email that says I’ll be matched at HEO level. Hopefully we’ll hear something in June 😊

Do you mind me asking what your fsb score was for PD?
Reply 15
Original post by Maribella_321
Do you mind me asking what your fsb score was for PD?

Sure, it was 19.5. The pass mark was 20.5, the written part let me down but was really happy with the feedback and feel confident I have a good shot at an offer from DAS. Fingers crossed anyway!
Original post by Lb2022

What did you get in the AC out of interest?
Reply 17
Original post by honeybadger2022
What did you get in the AC out of interest?

11.42 Only running for PD
Received my EOI for EO position today! Check your inboxes if you’re in the running for EO.
Reply 19
Original post by Civilservnewbie
Received my EOI for EO position today! Check your inboxes if you’re in the running for EO.

Same! I hope we hear back soon :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending