The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Official University of Bristol 2022 Applicant Thread

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Has anyone had a reply for Bsc Economics yet? either a hold/offer/rejection

I've had nothing other than acknowledgement, just curious about whether the economics department have sent out anything yet.
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Original post by dbster

I've had nothing other than acknowledgement, just curious about whether the economics department have sent out anything yet.

na sent my UCAS on the 12th wbu?
Reply 62
Original post by dbster

same even i didn't get any information however I applied for economics and management
Original post by dbster

I’ve applied for Econ and Politics so idk if it’s the same department, but my application has been put on hold.
Original post by Vic Vinegar
Hi! :hello:

This is the thread for people who are thinking of applying to University of Bristol for 2022!

Meet and chat to other people applying here. Ice breaker questions:

What course are you applying for?
What subjects are you studying now?

You can find a big list of all the other applicant threads here

Applied to psychology, currently studying maths chemistry and psychology as well as just finishing my EPQ
Original post by foxtm
Not sure if this is useful, however, I've applied for biochemistry and have had the same experience as you. How long ago did you apply? Mine was sent off two weeks ago.

mine was sent on monday 11th (about a week), I don't think its a big deal though. I'd also qualify for a contextual offer so I'm thinking that could be it?
Reply 66
Original post by yusuf.khalil031
na sent my UCAS on the 12th wbu?

sent mine on 30th sept, i guess we are all in the same boat
Original post by dolcie000
is anyone on hold for law at bristol? I've received the first confirmation email but nothing about being on hold

Maybe it's because they don't get LNAT results until the 21st? I'm not too sure but that's probably why
Original post by dolcie000
mine was sent on monday 11th (about a week), I don't think its a big deal though. I'd also qualify for a contextual offer so I'm thinking that could be it?

Yes, me too. My college is considered to be a target school, so that qualifies me for one. That could make sense as to why we haven't heard anything yet.
Original post by Anonymous
Yes, me too. My college is considered to be a target school, so that qualifies me for one. That could make sense as to why we haven't heard anything yet.

Hi my college is a target school as well but idk why thatd change anything linked to timing of an offer
Hi my college is a target school as well but idk why thatd change anything linked to timing of an offer

Perhaps they are just making offers later on in the year than they previously used to, maybe a covid mediated decision?
Original post by Anonymous

I have no idea if that's the reason why I haven't been on hold yet haha just trying to think of reasons. however, most universities let out the contextual offers before regular offers as they assess them separately most of the time, so that might have something to do with the timing :smile:
Bristol will get the first batch of LNAT results today!
Original post by _Kestrel_
Bristol will get the first batch of LNAT results today!

Omg lol hopefully we did alright!
anyone got offers yet??? bristol is taking their time lmao
Original post by shirazali123
anyone got offers yet??? bristol is taking their time lmao

nope no offer from bristol yet for law and I'm contextual (they usually get contextual offers out the way first)
anyone applying for math? been put on hold ;(
Reply 77
Just got an offer for economics (uk student)
Original post by dbster
Just got an offer for economics (uk student)

Congrats!!
Original post by isabel13x
Congrats!!

got an offer for biomedical sciences!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending