The Student Room Group

What do you want for Christmas?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sweetgirl1
I want my parents back
lost my father 15 months ago
lost my mother last sunday
and i am only 18

That is so sad, I am so very sorry for your loss.

Original post by *Vapormist*
I want my mom back also she passed away last year from cancer but she is here in spirt and always in my heart and I don’t really know my father well .. I’m sorry for your loss

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother.

We lost my mother-in-law (I've been married for 17 years, and with my husband for 20 years, so I knew his mother extremely well) two years ago. That was very difficult.
Still I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of losing a parent. As both my parents are in their 70s now, I consider every moment with them to be precious.

I suppose when it comes to Christmas presents, there's only two things I really want - an Open University hoodie, and a 3-player chess set.
I know I'm getting the hoodie. I doubt I'll get the chess set.
Original post by Reality Check
That's crushing. I'm so sorry for your loss.

I don't want to write anything silly now. :frown:

Thankyou so much
Original post by PinkMobilePhone
That is so sad, I am so very sorry for your loss.

I'm very sorry for the loss of your mother.

We lost my mother-in-law (I've been married for 17 years, and with my husband for 20 years, so I knew his mother extremely well) two years ago. That was very difficult.
Still I cannot even begin to imagine the pain of losing a parent. As both my parents are in their 70s now, I consider every moment with them to be precious.

I suppose when it comes to Christmas presents, there's only two things I really want - an Open University hoodie, and a 3-player chess set.
I know I'm getting the hoodie. I doubt I'll get the chess set.

Thanks for your comments
I want my mom back also she passed away last year from cancer but she is here in spirt and always in my heart and I don’t really know my father well .. I’m sorry for your loss

Thankyou
There's only one thing well one person I would love for Christmas. Sorry i know that sounds wrong for Christmas I'd just like to get into a relationship with this girl who I really adore. I know yes it's tacky and everything but sorry I don't want to be miserable at Christmas.
Original post by Kentinho99
There's only one thing well one person I would love for Christmas. Sorry i know that sounds wrong for Christmas I'd just like to get into a relationship with this girl who I really adore. I know yes it's tacky and everything but sorry I don't want to be miserable at Christmas.

Awe I wish you the best of luck .. get her a cute gift I’m sure she would love it
1.car
2.mansion
3.new sisters
4.money
5.longer hair
6. new friends
7.a kdrama ML love interest
8.a good result in all my exams
9. a good joy with good salary
10.my haters just needs to die

here is my 10 dramatic christams list all thats probably never going to happen :wink:
Awe I wish you the best of luck .. get her a cute gift I’m sure she would love it

Aw thank you so much. Yes I think i will do that. I'm telling her my feelings for her tomorrow buy I'm really nervous
Original post by Father Christmas
:lurk:

haha hello
Reply 30
I mean i want another dog but I know it will never happen .. So what do you want?

Honestly, extra months to revise for GCSEs, even though that will never happen :redface:
happiness
Original post by Amy Stivens
I would love to travel to some warm place

Have you ever gone to Jamacia or Mexico... if not I highly recommend
Nothing.
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
happiness

:console:
Money
Him
Pandora rings
Fluffy socks
Galaxy light projector
Badminton racket and shuttle **** set
New clothes, specifically thick jumpers, tight dresses and baggy or flare jeans
Fairy lights
Stuff for my hamster
And there’s more but I’ll be here all day writing it.
Original post by 123ereeerrgh
1.car
2.mansion
3.new sisters
4.money
5.longer hair
6. new friends
7.a kdrama ML love interest
8.a good result in all my exams
9. a good joy with good salary
10.my haters just needs to die

here is my 10 dramatic christams list all thats probably never going to happen :wink:

that's a very nice list. I wish you all the luck with the last one :h:
do not know
a 13th gem

13th.jpg
Original post by the bear
a 13th gem

13th.jpg

um I wish him luck with getting the 13 gem for Christmas

Quick Reply

Latest