Yokuwakaru....wash basin of doom!!! :rofl:
skipp
Yokuwakaru....wash basin of doom!!! :rofl:

Seeing her use that ability never got old. :rofl:
Reply 2004

:awesome:

Night all! :hugs: :ciao:
AngryJellyfish
I've not heard of it. :o: Though a quick search tells me it isn't fansubbed...

Scandalous, isn't it? Shows for little girls should be subtitled.

On trains and openings:

Goodnight Cara.
Reply 2006
AngryJellyfish
Seeing her use that ability never got old. :rofl:

I know...I love how no matter what the problem ********* could solve it...with a wash basin :giggle:
caraniel

Night Cara :hugs:
Classic.

The former Aberanime president and I made a fairly decent duet singing this song. :giggle:
AngryJellyfish
Classic.

The former Aberanime president and I made a fairly decent duet singing this song. :giggle:

Yep. Harlock and Matsumoto are the best. (Though I'm not sure I recall seeing Harlock in your list. :hmmm:)

Here's one of my favourites:

Reply 2009
caraniel

:ciao: :hugs:
AsakuraMinamiFan
Yep. Harlock and Matsumoto are the best. (Though I'm not sure I recall seeing Harlock in your list. :hmmm:)

http://www.anime-planet.com/users/AngryJellyfish/anime/c

Right there at the top of the 'C' list, as it has been since I watched it. :confused:
Reply 2011
Don't make me post Don't Say Lazy :no:
AngryJellyfish
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/AngryJellyfish/anime/c

Right there at the top of the list, as it has been since I watched it. :confused:

So it is! May I suggest Arcadia of My Youth sometime? :p: (i.e. whenever you have bandwidth and spare time. :s-smilie:)
AsakuraMinamiFan
So it is! May I suggest Arcadia of My Youth sometime? :p: (i.e. whenever you have bandwidth and spare time. :s-smilie:)

I've been meaning to get hold of some related series/movies, but the bandwidth is the issue at the moment. :sadnod: And the pile of things to download when/if I have any spare is pretty immense, and grows daily. :p:
Reply 2015
time for bed, night all :flybye:
Reply 2016
AngryJellyfish

:emog:
AngryJellyfish
I've been meaning to get hold of some related series/movies, but the bandwidth is the issue at the moment. :sadnod: And the pile of things to download when/if I have any spare is pretty immense, and grows daily. :p:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your limit per month?

Goodnight skipp.
AsakuraMinamiFan
If you don't mind me asking, what is your limit per month?

Goodnight skipp.

10 GB, but three of my siblings are also heavy users. :s: I'd go for an unlimited package, but my brother pays for half of it and doesn't want to have to pay more. Plus I'm meant to be saving. :p:

Latest