The Student Room Group

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pio83
I found it pretty challenging and im more hopeful than confident. The policy recommendation i struggled with the most. So much to read, analyse and write in such little time but i guess thats the point. What about yourself?

Same for me, definitely the hardest part I thought. Let me know if you hear anything
Original post by T-Bone27
Anyone from the FSAC on 27th Jan heard anything? Open to anyone, but Commercial and Finance ideally...

Nope :frown: just want to find out either way!
Reply 2022
Original post by ryan_ni
Same for me, definitely the hardest part I thought. Let me know if you hear anything

I got fed up and emailed them today. Very vague response, it said you may find out the end of this week (tomorrow is friday) or you may have to wait until april 2015. Pretty big margins there
Hey all,

Has anyone had their FSAC reports back yet?

Attended 5th December and the last I heard it they were due end of January. Getting a little impatient :frown:
Original post by maxwell42
Hey all,

Attended 5th December and the last I heard it they were due end of January. Getting a little impatient :frown:

Yeah I got mine back yesterday. It'll appear just above the "ok" button on the results page from your FSAC

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2025
Original post by T-Bone27
Anyone from the FSAC on 27th Jan heard anything? Open to anyone, but Commercial and Finance ideally...

Hi all. Been lurking on this page for quite a while but thought I'd come out of the shadows and introduce myself! I went to FSAC on 27th Jan and I heard yesterday, so hopefully the wait won't be too long now for you guys...
Reply 2026
Original post by maxwell42
Hey all,

Nothing on mine yet. I've had my results but still no feedback. My FSAC was 26th Nov!
Original post by d41k57
Nothing on mine yet. I've had my results but still no feedback. My FSAC was 26th Nov!

I received my feedback this morning. They must be rolling it out slowly to everyone.
Reply 2028
To clarify, you only get your feedback if you've had a result?
Reply 2029
Just got an update

pass CD :smile:

Awaiting Results DS

Good Luck everyone, must be a general update today? - I had FSAC on 13 January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Copycats&Acrobats
This is a good idea but most of my friends would just take the piss and my mother doesn't support my application. :frown:

How did you find the day yesterday?
Reply 2031
Hi guys, had my FSAC on Feb 3rd, just found out I passed DS and CD, waiting for DS FSB now! Has anyone heard anything about Final Selection board yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PJ07
Just got an update

pass CD :smile:

Awaiting Results DS

Good Luck everyone, must be a general update today? - I had FSAC on 13 January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Me too! Congratulations, glad it was good news for you.

I wonder whether they narrowed the bands for DS today...(I guess we have another fun wait ahead!)
Has anyone who passed CD today received their scores? Would be good to know where the pass mark is roughly at. I'm still 'awaiting results' :-(
Reply 2034
There weren't any scores on mine, hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2035
Original post by ts01
Hi guys, had my FSAC on Feb 3rd, just found out I passed DS and CD, waiting for DS FSB now! Has anyone heard anything about Final Selection board yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Congratulations!

Original post by hyacinthgirl
Me too! Congratulations, glad it was good news for you.

I wonder whether they narrowed the bands for DS today...(I guess we have another fun wait ahead!)

Congratulations, delighted for you! Still hoping to get good news on DS but it's still great to get the CD - takes the edge of the waiting I think.

Original post by Rick7777
Has anyone who passed CD today received their scores? Would be good to know where the pass mark is roughly at. I'm still 'awaiting results' :-(

No, just a message saying pass - no actual scores.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2036
any economist streamers have information on salary offers? I'm wondering what to expect, so I can think about budgeting for rent. I'll be in the DfT.
Just got results saying I've passed my FSAC!

Just to clarify does this mean I am being offered a position, assuming all my checks go through okay?

I've applied to the finance stream.
Reply 2038
Any guess when you might hear back from DS after a pass from CD? The "message" indicating a pass on CD is so indicative of the enigma that is Parity.
Still nothing for GCS, I think they've forgotten me.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending