Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Civil service fast stream 2014/2015 Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pio83)
    I found it pretty challenging and im more hopeful than confident. The policy recommendation i struggled with the most. So much to read, analyse and write in such little time but i guess thats the point. What about yourself?
    Same for me, definitely the hardest part I thought. Let me know if you hear anything

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Bone27)
    Anyone from the FSAC on 27th Jan heard anything? Open to anyone, but Commercial and Finance ideally...

Nope just want to find out either way!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ryan_ni)
    Same for me, definitely the hardest part I thought. Let me know if you hear anything
    I got fed up and emailed them today. Very vague response, it said you may find out the end of this week (tomorrow is friday) or you may have to wait until april 2015. Pretty big margins there

ReputationRep:
    Hey all,

Has anyone had their FSAC reports back yet?

Attended 5th December and the last I heard it they were due end of January. Getting a little impatient

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxwell42)
    Hey all,

Attended 5th December and the last I heard it they were due end of January. Getting a little impatient
    Yeah I got mine back yesterday. It'll appear just above the "ok" button on the results page from your FSAC

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T-Bone27)
    Anyone from the FSAC on 27th Jan heard anything? Open to anyone, but Commercial and Finance ideally...
    Hi all. Been lurking on this page for quite a while but thought I'd come out of the shadows and introduce myself! I went to FSAC on 27th Jan and I heard yesterday, so hopefully the wait won't be too long now for you guys...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maxwell42)
    Hey all,

Nothing on mine yet. I've had my results but still no feedback. My FSAC was 26th Nov!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d41k57)
    Nothing on mine yet. I've had my results but still no feedback. My FSAC was 26th Nov!

I received my feedback this morning. They must be rolling it out slowly to everyone.

ReputationRep:
    To clarify, you only get your feedback if you've had a result?

ReputationRep:
    Just got an update

pass CD

Awaiting Results DS

Good Luck everyone, must be a general update today? - I had FSAC on 13 January.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Copycats&Acrobats)
    This is a good idea but most of my friends would just take the piss and my mother doesn't support my application.
    How did you find the day yesterday?

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, had my FSAC on Feb 3rd, just found out I passed DS and CD, waiting for DS FSB now! Has anyone heard anything about Final Selection board yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PJ07)
    Just got an update

pass CD

Awaiting Results DS

Good Luck everyone, must be a general update today? - I had FSAC on 13 January.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Me too! Congratulations, glad it was good news for you.

I wonder whether they narrowed the bands for DS today...(I guess we have another fun wait ahead!)

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who passed CD today received their scores? Would be good to know where the pass mark is roughly at. I'm still 'awaiting results' :-(

ReputationRep:
    There weren't any scores on mine, hope you hear soon!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ts01)
    Hi guys, had my FSAC on Feb 3rd, just found out I passed DS and CD, waiting for DS FSB now! Has anyone heard anything about Final Selection board yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Congratulations!

(Original post by hyacinthgirl)
    Me too! Congratulations, glad it was good news for you.

I wonder whether they narrowed the bands for DS today...(I guess we have another fun wait ahead!)
    Congratulations, delighted for you! Still hoping to get good news on DS but it's still great to get the CD - takes the edge of the waiting I think.

(Original post by Rick7777)
    Has anyone who passed CD today received their scores? Would be good to know where the pass mark is roughly at. I'm still 'awaiting results' :-(
    No, just a message saying pass - no actual scores.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    any economist streamers have information on salary offers? I'm wondering what to expect, so I can think about budgeting for rent. I'll be in the DfT.

ReputationRep:
    Just got results saying I've passed my FSAC!

Just to clarify does this mean I am being offered a position, assuming all my checks go through okay?

I've applied to the finance stream.

ReputationRep:
    Any guess when you might hear back from DS after a pass from CD? The "message" indicating a pass on CD is so indicative of the enigma that is Parity.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing for GCS, I think they've forgotten me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Featured recruiter profiles:

HM Treasury logo

Policy adviser grad scheme

"Shape the UK’s future and your skills."

Quick link:

Unanswered public sector threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.