The Student Room Group

How to prepare for fast stream civil service

Hi everyone. I am a maths graduate and want to get on civil service fast stream scheme. Please can you tell me whats the process. I know the test opens in december. How do I prepare for it please. Whats the best sector to choose and put my preference. I just want to use the rest of time to prepare but dont know where to start. Any help or advice will be great. thankyou.
In terms of prep I would apply for civil service jobs to get practice at the online tests. Also applying for the HMRC one which opens in October would be good prep.
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 2
hi thankyou. is there any online syllabus for the tests. Please do you have any advice on the preference of the sectors
I would read through the thread on here for fast stream 2023. It will give you an idea of how people have found the process for different streams. I am unaware of a syllabus if there is one, that's why I would recommend completing some applications for other civil service jobs. The online assessments are pretty similar for a lot of civil service jobs. The assessment centre is similar for the HMRC one.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending