The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

tribalium
comiseration mate:frown:
when did u get the rejection, in the afternoon or in the morning?
and may I ask when did u apply?

applied on 9th oct.

i got the reject an hour ago may be. :frown:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
jcevans2
nothing for Government and History as of yet- think it's safe to breath easy yet?:confused:

although rejections came from L101 only today...but I wont take it easy unless I received nothing after 5pm...:s-smilie:
still nerve-wrecking...
accessahn
applied on 9th oct.

i got the reject an hour ago may be. :frown:

gosh I didn't track ucas after 1230...
and looks like it's still a rejection day for early applicants...
Wow.. rejections day today indeed!
I am surprised that LSE stuck to that alternative rule since they had scrapped so many rules. Sorry to hear about the rejections.. I'm sure you guys will manage great somewhere else as well :smile:.

Just hope that I get no news today :frown:
Reading these nervous posts is making me nervous! Let's try to inject some happiness into this situation! Lets... erm... all sing a happy s... screw that, I'm too busy panicking! :woo:
Reply 2425
:woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: ............................oops a snot bubble..........
Unlucky people... there are still other universities out there though.

All those who havent been rejected, hope you get an offer next week instead of an email tonight.
Reply 2427
kingkanoot
hey interview at queens' is on the 11th of dec, TSA in the morning and interview in the afternoon. cant remember who exactly the interviewers are, when i get home ill check and then post

Hey, sorry I asked you your interviewers name, my interview at Queens is on the 12th at 12 30. I'll tell you who my interviewer was afterwards. It would be fun if we had the same interviewer, the universities we're asking are almost all the same.
You are not allowed to post the name of the interviewer on this site. Have a look at the Cambridge Forum announcement.
Reply 2429
It seems all the rejections are for Economics...
btw about this rule everyone is referring to, what exactly is it?!
Reply 2430
ok sorry.
2 hours to go now! :yep:
Reply 2432
so what do people think will be the outcome for those who haven't been rejected today and haven't gotten "the e-mail" saying LSE will consider you in january? (by the way I sent my application around the 10th of October).
LFCDRM
so what do people think will be the outcome for those who haven't been rejected today and haven't gotten "the e-mail" saying LSE will consider you in january? (by the way I sent my application around the 10th of October).

You/these people will probably hear back before LSE goes on holidays - I'm not going to say anything more concrete than that in terms of offers/rejections because I don't want to get people's hopes up and then be wrong! :yep:
I got an email for a UCAS card offer; 95% off JJB ... nearly gave me a heartattack
LFCDRM

same here...i got the acknowledgement on 16/10 and didnt get a email about shortlist...
Reply 2436
I got rejected for gov and econ today.
well, no time to care about that - oxford interview on thursday :s-smilie:
i m soooo panic now!!! i dun know whether i will receive my offer/rejection this wk or the nxt or not becoz i huv handed in my app on17th nov. it sounds a bit late
i'm ******** myself. no rejection yet... touch wood
SmokeJaguar
i'm ******** myself. no rejection yet... touch wood

Is this the last acceptance/rejection day before christmas?

Latest

Trending

Trending