The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE BSc Economics 2023

Hello everyone,
If you are applying to LSE BSc Economics for 2023 then this thread is for you !!
Pls reply with when have you applied to lse (or planning to ) for 2023 entry, your predicted grades ,subjects you have , and if got an offer, rejection (with reason lse gave) or simply waiting.
Best of luck to all applicants .

Scroll to see replies

You may already be aware, but just in case you're not...

There is already a "Official LSE Undergraduate Applicants thread 2023' thread here, started last month and containing 125 messages so far.

(I realise that in this thread you're targeting applicants to one course, rather than all LSE applicants, as the official thread does.)
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Yeah I know there is an ongoing thread for all LSE undergrad applicants , but I have created this thread specifically for economics applicants .
Btw you have applied for which course ?

Original post by DataVenia
You may already be aware, but just in case you're not...

There is already a "Official LSE Undergraduate Applicants thread 2023' thread here, started last month and containing 125 messages so far.

(I realise that in this thread you're targeting applicants to one course, rather than all LSE applicants, as the official thread does.)
Original post by Anonymous
Yeah I know there is an ongoing thread for all LSE undergrad applicants , but I have created this thread specifically for economics applicants .
Btw you have applied for which course ?

Understood.

I am not an LSE applicant. Part of my role as a Universities Forum Helper is to direct students to relevant information, and to reduce the prevalence of duplicate threads. That is why I mentioned the existing thread.

Good luck with your application.
Ohh sorry , I didn't see it's actually written on your profile .

Original post by DataVenia
Understood.

I am not an LSE applicant. Part of my role as a Universities Forum Helper is to direct students to relevant information, and to reduce the prevalence of duplicate threads. That is why I mentioned the existing thread.

Good luck with your application.
Ohh sorry , I didn't see it's actually written on your profile .

:biggrin:
Hi, I applied with A*A*A* maths,further maths, econ.

Has anyone get got a request from LSE about extra information like any admissions test I sat and whether I do further maths?

Has anyone get got a request from LSE about extra information like any admissions test I sat and whether I do further maths?

yes!! hi, intl student here. applied with A*A*A*A*A* w maths, fm, econ, chem and physics. i got a request a day after the acknowledgement
yes!! hi, intl student here. applied with A*A*A*A*A* w maths, fm, econ, chem and physics. i got a request a day after the acknowledgement

wtaf you my brother are on beast mode
wtaf you my brother are on beast mode

ahahaha thank you, what are your choices?
Original post by oprahwindfuryy
ahahaha thank you, what are your choices?

none haha, i just got curious on this thread. would not want to be up against you tho lmao
none haha, i just got curious on this thread. would not want to be up against you tho lmao

:smile: thank you thank you
(edited 1 year ago)

Amazing scores you two !! to which other unis have you applied to ?

Nice- what course did you apply for?
Nice- what course did you apply for?

i mean this is the BSc econ thread, so that one
Amazing scores you two !! to which other unis have you applied to ?

UCL, KCL, warwick and durham!!
UCL, KCL, warwick and durham!!

If you don't mind could you pls tell how is Queen Mary for BSc economics ? Should we consider it as one of the five options ?
If you don't mind could you pls tell how is Queen Mary for BSc economics ? Should we consider it as one of the five options ?

i can't say much obviously i'm not qualified to, but it's not particularly known for economics
i can't say much obviously i'm not qualified to, but it's not particularly known for economics

So out of UCL , KCL and LSE which other university in london would you suggest for BSc Economics ?
So out of UCL , KCL and LSE which other university in london would you suggest for BSc Economics ?

I actually meant except.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending