The Student Room Group

Official Vacation Scheme Thread 2015!!!

Scroll to see replies

I got slightly cut off from TWO of my video interview answers... do you think that's going to look terrible??
I know that has been discussed before but is anyone still waiting for Linklaters?
People who have had ACs, when did you apply & hear back?
Has anyone received a rejection so far? Haven't heard anyone so was wondering if not receiving news basically means no at this stage
Reply 2442
Original post by LawStudent30
Has anyone heard from Mills & Reeve at all?

Still waiting:confused:
Original post by silence18
I know that has been discussed before but is anyone still waiting for Linklaters?
Has anyone received a rejection so far? Haven't heard anyone so was wondering if not receiving news basically means no at this stage

I was rejected by Linklaters within two weeks - so they definitely have been rejecting people.
Has anyone heard from White & Case?
Would anyone mind giving me an indication of whether the questions that Fieldfisher ask in their telephone interview are competency based/commercial questions? Not sure what to expect.

Skadden offer! :biggrin:
Original post by mrlufc3131
Skadden offer! :biggrin:

Congratulations! Well done :smile:
Original post by Chianti1
Congratulations! Well done :smile:

Thank you :smile:
Macfarlanes offer!
Reply 2450
Pinsents anyone?
SGH Martineau anyone??
Original post by Sian.
Pinsents anyone?

Still waitin on Pinsents but assume we have been rejected. The AC were to take place today and next couple of days i think
Had an assessment centre with Mishcon de Reya this afternoon- just had a phone call and have been offered a place on their scheme. :biggrin:

Can't believe they were so quick!
Original post by VelvetFox
Had an assessment centre with Mishcon de Reya this afternoon- just had a phone call and have been offered a place on their scheme. :biggrin:

Can't believe they were so quick!

Omg congrats congrats well done! I have mine on Wednesday. Any chance you could offer some advice if I pm you?
Original post by TrainingChopeful
I applied before that even, on the 29th Dec - I have heard that some people have had rejections and they don't review applications in the order they were sent so I don't know what to make of it really.....

Do you know if there is a date we should have heard by? I don't know whether to email them to get an update

Have you heard anything yet?
Just finished the DWF video interview - phew for something so short it feels quite stressful. Got tongue tied sometimes so I hope that isn't too bad!
Reply 2457
Original post by silence18

Hi, I applied to Linklaters on the 28 Dec, did the watson glaser on the 7 Jan but it wasn't until the start of Feb that they invited me in for an AC.
Original post by KASHIFJ
Still waitin on Pinsents but assume we have been rejected. The AC were to take place today and next couple of days i think

I hope not :frown: , I really liked pinsents. I've not heard anyone hear anything back from them so I have a tiny sliver of hope - but yeah it doesn't look great.
Reply 2459
Anyone heard back from IM after the video interview yet? I applied for the Bristol PLS and sent my interview off on the 27th Jan but still no reply... Final deadline was today so I guess no need to panic yet right? Though they said they hire on a rolling basis.... stressing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending