Macfarlanes offer!

ReputationRep:
    Pinsents anyone?

ReputationRep:
    SGH Martineau anyone??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sian.)
    Pinsents anyone?
    Still waitin on Pinsents but assume we have been rejected. The AC were to take place today and next couple of days i think

ReputationRep:
    Had an assessment centre with Mishcon de Reya this afternoon- just had a phone call and have been offered a place on their scheme.

Can't believe they were so quick!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VelvetFox)
    Had an assessment centre with Mishcon de Reya this afternoon- just had a phone call and have been offered a place on their scheme.

Omg congrats congrats well done! I have mine on Wednesday. Any chance you could offer some advice if I pm you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TrainingChopeful)
    I applied before that even, on the 29th Dec - I have heard that some people have had rejections and they don't review applications in the order they were sent so I don't know what to make of it really.....

Do you know if there is a date we should have heard by? I don't know whether to email them to get an update
    Have you heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    Just finished the DWF video interview - phew for something so short it feels quite stressful. Got tongue tied sometimes so I hope that isn't too bad!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silence18)
    I know that has been discussed before but is anyone still waiting for Linklaters?
    People who have had ACs, when did you apply & hear back?
    Has anyone received a rejection so far? Haven't heard anyone so was wondering if not receiving news basically means no at this stage
    Hi, I applied to Linklaters on the 28 Dec, did the watson glaser on the 7 Jan but it wasn't until the start of Feb that they invited me in for an AC.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KASHIFJ)
    Still waitin on Pinsents but assume we have been rejected. The AC were to take place today and next couple of days i think
    I hope not , I really liked pinsents. I've not heard anyone hear anything back from them so I have a tiny sliver of hope - but yeah it doesn't look great.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from IM after the video interview yet? I applied for the Bristol PLS and sent my interview off on the 27th Jan but still no reply... Final deadline was today so I guess no need to panic yet right? Though they said they hire on a rolling basis.... stressing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by VelvetFox)

Congrats! Thats great news. Any chance they happened to mention how many assessment days they're holding? Am trying to stay hopeful even though seems like I'm going to get a PFO...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unluckyinlaw1)
    Macfarlanes offer!
    Congrats! Could I ask when you applied and when you did your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amin_543)
    Just received Wragge, Lawrence Graham & Co telephone interview invite. Does everyone who passed the SJT and VRT get invited to one, and any tips from anyone on what they may ask?
    I was wondering the same thing. I received a telephone interview invite today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AlexStrike1)
    Have you heard anything yet?
    Nope..... I think I will email tonight/tomorrow maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Rather than quote everyone with offers, I thought I'd just send a huge congrats to everyone who has had offers

ReputationRep:
    Well, big news day, not all good but at least there's a light at the end of the tunnel :P

DLA Piper - PFO
    Clyde - post interview rejection

Interview at Travers Smith next Monday though!! Can't believe it haha, anyone got any advice for them?!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.