The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 300
I messed my As levels and instead of getting my predicted A Business B History A ICT C Accounts Instead I ended up getting DCCD (same subject order). And so Im retaking 2 business exams(Buss 1 and Buss 2 ), ICT (Info1) and History (1 option D) inorder to get an over all AAB/ABB (Ive dropped accounts) and so us it possible I can join? Is it possible I can achieve these grades?
And how to I join/get verified?
Original post by parms
I messed my As levels and instead of getting my predicted A Business B History A ICT C Accounts Instead I ended up getting DCCD (same subject order). And so Im retaking 2 business exams(Buss 1 and Buss 2 ), ICT (Info1) and History (1 option D) inorder to get an over all AAB/ABB (Ive dropped accounts) and so us it possible I can join? Is it possible I can achieve these grades?
And how to I join/get verified?

Hey, you can join by - oh wait, by posting here :biggrin: - you will need to PM Puddles the Monkey in order to verify your grades, and in the meantime you can set up your blog in the Grow your Grades forum!
I've PM'd everyone! :woo: :bl: :banana:
Hi,

I would like to be able to complete my final year at university. I came down with an illness during my second year exams that I now may have for the rest of my life. This has made it very hard to study, just when I need to most! (this year is worth 60% of my entire degree). I am at the moment struggling with certain modules due to my illness getting in the way, and I would love to get any tips I can!

However I have not done any formal exams for these modules yet, so have no grades yet (there is only one main exam per module). Can I still enter even if I can't provide proof of grades?
Hi :smile:
I'm doing my AS Levels and studying Business, Law, Psychology and BTEC Science. In my mocks I got a C in Business, a C in Psychology, an E in Law and a Distinction in BTEC Science.

I would love to boost my grades to an A in Business and Psychology and atleast a B in Law.

:smile:
Hey, Id like to join this too; both for motivation and to make myself do work each day.
Im doing my A2 levels in Maths, Chemistry and Physics (predicted ABB).
Last years grades were CCDE in Maths, Chemistry, Physics and Further Maths with a D for General Studies (dont give a damn about that though) and a B for the EPQ.
Obviously I want to grow my grades a lot.
Hi,
I would like to :
pass my piano practical exam with distinction,
get A* or As in all the mocks i do in June,particularly in science
finish grade 2 theory by June and pass the exam.
Original post by Puddles the Monkey
I've PM'd everyone! :woo: :bl: :banana:

What do you want as evidence of our grades?
I'd love to enter, I'm at college doing health care. My predicted grade is merits, but I'm aiming for distinctions. I'm hoping for D* D* at the end of this academic year. Wish me luck!
Original post by l1lvink

Puddles should PM you regarding this, but if she hasn't yet, if you have a mock/exam grade sheet, or pictures of the mark on the paper, something which shows your marks for the subject (mocks/exams must've just been taken!)
Original post by mobbsy91
Puddles should PM you regarding this, but if she hasn't yet, if you have a mock/exam grade sheet, or pictures of the mark on the paper, something which shows your marks for the subject (mocks/exams must've just been taken!)

Ok thanks. I have my AS grades on a sheet so I'll pm her with those.
Original post by l1lvink
Ok thanks. I have my AS grades on a sheet so I'll pm her with those.

Sounds good!
Original post by l1lvink

I've just PM'd you explaining everything :smile: :woo:
Original post by MrJAKEE
Hi all :smile:

I'd like to get :
Maths (AS) - 100ums
F Maths (AS) - 100ums
Chemistry (AS) -95 ums
History (AS) -95 UMS
Politics (AS) - 100ums

STEP 1 - S/1 ?

I know this is wishful thinking but I hope I can do well

Posted from TSR Mobile

"To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there"
Original post by Lularose83
"To bring anything into your life, imagine that it's already there"

Aww that's sweet, thank you :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 9 years ago)
My Goal:

A* in IGCSE Maths (Higher Tier) and IGCSE English
A* in French

Other subjects are really secure A*, or Less Important (In my mind)
My firmed University is Bath and they offered me a place for Chemical Engineering subject to achieving AAA in my A levels including Maths and Chemistry, but I'd like to achieve far better than this, my personal targets are as follows:

Mathematics - A*
Further Mathematics - A*
Chemistry - A*
Biology - A*

Hoping this will give me the extra motivation to work that little bit harder for those A*s! :smile:
My goals :

A* with distinction in further maths GCSE
A* in French
A* in geography
A* in physics
A* in P.E

A
My other subjects I think I'm doing quite well in. I really want to get these grades! Fingers crossed
Also, I'm not sure how to mail Puddles or how to send pictures
Right so I'm aiming for all A grades in chemistry, biology, physics, law And critical thinking, all at AS level.

At the moment chemistry and physics are not quite as close as I'd like, but let's work on that. :-D
Unlike many people on this thread, I only have one specific goal and that is to get an A in my next (and final) French Speaking Assessment.

I got a D in my first French Speaking Assessment and my target is to get an A in the next one.

It may seem crazy but I hope my hard work pays off. :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending