Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Joining TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2000rules;[url="tel:66585060")
    66585060[/url]]Oh i guess everyone has a few lazy days!
    I'm waiting for my gcse results and am already really starting get anxious. 😩
    Naa.. The thing is, I was predicted A* s in all my subjects. But looking at how my exams went, I would be lucky to get 2A*s. And that just makes me really sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    Joining TSR.
    Why don't you like it here?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2000rules)
    Why don't you like it here?
    Just very boring people. haha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by urbanlocations)
    Just very boring people. haha
    Oh well!... but it sure is a great place to discuss issues revolving a student's life.

ReputationRep:
    Not going to uni at 18.

Going at 23 now.

ReputationRep:
    No regrets✌️ Everything in life happens for a reason- we learn from our mistakes😊

ReputationRep:
    A lot,
    But I'd rather do things I regret than never do anything for the fear of regret

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Choosing biology, chemistry and maths as 3/4 of my a level choices.
    is biology really that hard? i'm planning on taking it as an As and A level subject in the board edexcel. could you also tell me how i can prepare for it? pls do share with me the mistakes you made while studying for the biology A level that you would not do now, if you had a chance.
    many thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum213)
    Not going to uni at 18.

Going at 23 now.
    i guess it's never too late!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nimrahk123)
    A lot,
    But I'd rather do things I regret than never do anything for the fear of regret
    I agree!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by haj101)
    No regrets✌️ Everything in life happens for a reason- we learn from our mistakes😊
    i wish i had that attitude.i appreciate the positivity.

ReputationRep:
    You know, I think music may well have been the only path I could have taken and enjoyed. But I'm too old to git gud now; people used to say how well I played when I was 14 or whatever and learned so fast to begin with but now I'm probably worse after 6 years of guitar than I was after 1. I don't have real passion for my degree and I don't really want to do any job. Oh well.

ReputationRep:
    I know it is a little clichè but my regret is not jumping on the opportunity of going to university at a younger age.

I'm now going at 31, as a mum of three and having to leave my job in order to pursue my dream.

I have no doubt in the long run it will be worth it but at this point I'm rather terrified! It's going to be a bumpy four years....

Claire

ReputationRep:
    Nothing. Except for choosing chemistry A-Level but I need it so hopefully it'll all work out in the end

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2000rules)
    i guess it's never too late!
    Indeed.
    I am leaving a solid career and route to qualification (lawyer) that I've built the last 3.5 years.

I want to have options, experience university (even at 23) and have the job I love.
    Being a lawyer isn't that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Platinum213)
    Indeed.
    I am leaving a solid career and route to qualification (lawyer) that I've built the last 3.5 years.

I want to have options, experience university (even at 23) and have the job I love.
    Being a lawyer isn't that!
    my best wishes!

ReputationRep:
    Regret having regrets

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 16, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.