Scroll to see replies

[QUOTE="techno836;44011045"]Maths A*
English A
P.E (BTEC) A*A*
Spanish B
History B
Human Health and Physiology B
IT (nationals) MM[/QUOTE

Aren't the b tecs not counted for medicine !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4141
dont take this too seriously ( unless your applying to oxford or birmingham ) you can make up in AS. i got pretty average GCSEs i was really upset but i worked really hard and got 4 As this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Vashappeninkira

Aren't the b tecs not counted for medicine !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

not too sure I thought they just get lowered to one instead of counting as 2 ? but either way I won't apply somewhere GCSE heavy :smile:
Reply 4143
What's the probability of physics coursework dropping by 5 marks?
How did people find section d in the OCR biology/ chemistry / physics ??! I didn't like it at all !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by techno836
not too sure I thought they just get lowered to one instead of counting as 2 ? but either way I won't apply somewhere GCSE heavy :smile:

Ohhh I've never heard that before but I hope that's the case !!! Good luck with your results on Thursday !!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ohhh I've never heard that before but I hope that's the case !!! Good luck with your results on Thursday !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

thankyou :biggrin: .. well I'm planning to ace the UKCAT :wink: .. I took a test a few months ago and go 685 I think or 675 :lol:
Reply 4147
thankyou :biggrin: .. well I'm planning to ace the UKCAT :wink: .. I took a test a few months ago and go 685 I think or 675 :lol:

What did you use to take it?

Wooaaaahhh well done !! I never knew you could do it a year earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by zed963
What did you use to take it?

it was the free online test :smile:

Wooaaaahhh well done !! I never knew you could do it a year earlier

Posted from TSR Mobile

It wasn't the proper one :lol: it was online :lol:
Reply 4150
Original post by Ashkun
dont take this too seriously ( unless your applying to oxford or birmingham ) you can make up in AS. i got pretty average GCSEs i was really upset but i worked really hard and got 4 As this year.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's great, well done on getting 4 As :biggrin: What did you get at GCSE level?
it was the free online test :smile:

It wasn't the proper one :lol: it was online :lol:

Oh yeah hahha I tried that one too !!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by sr-96
That's great, well done on getting 4 As :biggrin: What did you get at GCSE level?

are you looking to do medicine ???if so what aork experiance have you done ?! Thansk it would really help me out !! what alevels did you get as in well done by the way !!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wanna try it. Where did you find the test?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I struggled with the abstract reasoning :s-smilie:... but I didn't do no work towards it and I didn't quite know what I was looking for :smile:
Medicine Students....ahhh :colonhash:

Making me feel inferior since 2012
Original post by Mrkingpenguin
Medicine Students....ahhh :colonhash:

Making me feel inferior since 2012

Student room A* people making me feel inferior since 2013 (not that long but I feel soo dumb with everyone predicted a*s

Posted from TSR Mobile

Could u post the link up plz?:smile:
Reply 4158
Reply 4159

How did u do it a few months ago if u are in year 11 ? I swear people learn it in year 12 and do the test in the year 12 holidays ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest