I'm alive, you?
Helzerel
Ah. Well, I guess that shows you how little attention I pay to my posts. :p:

Haven't I mentioned it? :wink:
History.

Hey Craggy! :wavey: :biggrin:
Howzit going?

What are those random islands? :wink:

lol..like Marshall Islands..do you research their RL view on the topic at hand?
abrp

What do you mean 'RL'? :confused:
Real Life. And the answer is yars. It's all in character of one's country.
Gotcha! Cheers :smile:
Craghyrax
I'm alive, you?

Alive and kicking! :biggrin: I'm absolutely fantastic thankyouverymuch...having the best time of my life (quite literally) and all is super-duper/supah-dupah! I'm on Cloud 9 atm. I really am very lucky. :smile:

abrp

The Marshall Islands you mean...let's not forget our prefix. :wink:

Basically, on most things the real UN votes on (hence so do we in MUN) my view correlates to that of The Marshall Islands, so there's no issue. :biggrin:
Helzerel
Alive and kicking! :biggrin: I'm absolutely fantastic thankyouverymuch...having the best time of my life (quite literally) and all is super-duper/supah-dupah! I'm on Cloud 9 atm. I really am very lucky. :smile:

Care to expound? :rolleyes:
Reply 4927
UAE's avatar makes Argentina sad:frown:
Craghyrax
Care to expound? :rolleyes:

I do very much - but only if you want to know the answer. If you don't, then you don't have to ask out of social niceties. :smile:
Reply 4929
Share! :biggrin:
Helzerel
I do very much - but only if you want to know the answer. If you don't, then you don't have to ask out of social niceties. :smile:

Of course I want to know! :eek: Sheez you didn't see me taking 'social niceties' into concern when I rushed on here and told the whole world about Cambridge! :rolleyes:
Reply 4931
Craghyrax
I guess we part company here. I don't believe that the end justifies the means under any circumstances.

Spoiler

Isn't Apollo's spelling where Father Ted lives? :biggrin:
Cocaine, Mrs. Doyle?
Sorry, you guys lost me :confused: :redface:
I got lost a long, long time ago.
gemgems89
I got lost a long, long time ago.

Read Resolution 2007/4 and you'll find the relevent posts on the bottom of the first page. You probably operate closer to Nightowl and Agent Smith's wavelength than I do! :s-smilie:
Unless Apollo edited his original spelling of my name..hmm :s-smilie:
Reply 4937
"Craghy", sounds close to "Craggy Island"..
Nightowl
"Craghy", sounds close to "Craggy Island"..

...and if I'd ever heard of 'Craggy Island' that would help :s-smilie:
Coupla questions re: MUN rules.

1) What's the procedure for amending resolutions after discussion but before a vote?

2) Howcome Resolutions pass from the GA to the SC, as if it were some sort of House of Lords??
That's not, as far as I'm aware, the way it works in the real UN.
There, GA issues resolutions that are generally not binding under international law (other than as expressions of customary international law already in place), and the SC issues resolutions that are, or can be, binding under international law...

Latest

Trending

Trending