The Student Room Group

Can someone help me with this year's MUN?

I have been added to MUN, but I'm not sure what to write about.. I am representing Turkey in UNICEF. Can anyone give me ideas? Much will be appreciated!
Reply 1
Original post by CrystalPistol
I have been added to MUN, but I'm not sure what to write about.. I am representing Turkey in UNICEF. Can anyone give me ideas? Much will be appreciated!

Hey, I'm someone who's been to 2 MUNs and I've helped out with them as well. If you want, I can help you out with it if you can let me know when it'll be taking place. I've helped with writing people's GSLs and position papers, all for 15$, so if this feels like its for you, please do let me know.
Reply 2
Original post by Lizvonhagen
Hey, I'm someone who's been to 2 MUNs and I've helped out with them as well. If you want, I can help you out with it if you can let me know when it'll be taking place. I've helped with writing people's GSLs and position papers, all for 15$, so if this feels like its for you, please do let me know.

Oh sorry, I actually don't have debit card or anything.. Just a structure would help though, if that's okay with you. It would be very much appreciated!
Reply 3
Hey has your conference already happened? If not I’ll be able to help! Just elaborate on your committee’s topic.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending