The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk XIV

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ScaryScience
There's not much point really, I probably won't even see him before I go back to uni now :s-smilie: He just says 'Come back in a few weeks if you want' and that makes me feel like I'm wasting his time. Thanks anyway :hugs:

that sucks, will Uni be any good with support & stuff or just more of the same? :hugs:
Managed to pack everything! Just need to get up tomorrow and print some documents and hopefully not miss my train. I could have done that tonight but that would have been far too efficient so had a three hour bath instead and then started actually putting stuff in a case just after midnight.
Packing to go back to uni next month is going to be interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 482
Original post by purple-duck
Nooooo I missed scrabble! :eek: :biggrin: :getmecoat:

In an odd mood this evening, but will reply to peeps tomorrow :redface: Hugs to everyone, particularly odd socks, meatyman and scary :hugs:

Watched Perks of being a Wallflower - such a good film!!! Loved it to pieces, so so beautiful :redface: Watched it at a good late evening time too :smile:
Left me in a hugely pensive mood, so wrote like 10 pages in diary, which was nice :redface: Just had a shower and slightly more settled/less pensive now, might watch some family guy or something. (Scrabble though :frown:)
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=49556051
But yeah on the whole been the best evening in a while, not been *happy* but pensive, and nice being completely alone when feeling that - which I am! :smile:

Around for a bit if anyone needs to chat, might try and reply to earlier people but may just wait til tomorrow, sorry :s-smilie: :colondollar:

I'm gonna make a game later just for you/mhss :smile:

x

You should play too :smile:
Original post by purple-duck
Nooooo I missed scrabble! :eek: :biggrin: :getmecoat:

In an odd mood this evening, but will reply to peeps tomorrow :redface: Hugs to everyone, particularly odd socks, meatyman and scary :hugs:

Watched Perks of being a Wallflower - such a good film!!! Loved it to pieces, so so beautiful :redface: Watched it at a good late evening time too :smile:
Left me in a hugely pensive mood, so wrote like 10 pages in diary, which was nice :redface: Just had a shower and slightly more settled/less pensive now, might watch some family guy or something. (Scrabble though :frown:)

But yeah on the whole been the best evening in a while, not been *happy* but pensive, and nice being completely alone when feeling that - which I am! :smile:

Around for a bit if anyone needs to chat, might try and reply to earlier people but may just wait til tomorrow, sorry :s-smilie: :colondollar:

Yes! Perks of being a wallflower is so good, love that film
talking to people here just inspired me to write like lyrics/verse/poem or whatever you want to call the things I write :tongue:

I won't show it to anyone cause it's probably awful, but yeah, just thought I'd say :h:
I am in the mood for more scrabble. :biggrin:
Don't feel as wretched as i did an hour ago, though as i type i can feel everything coming back again. I hope i can pass out in bed since i feel exhausted.
Oh wow scrabble, can I play please? :puppyeyes:
Original post by Meaty_man
Don't feel as wretched as i did an hour ago, though as i type i can feel everything coming back again. I hope i can pass out in bed since i feel exhausted.

Going to bed is a good idea. Hope things are better for you in the morning.
Yo
Original post by keromedic
Yo

Yo!
Original post by Star-girl
Yo!

Sup?
Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
that sucks, will Uni be any good with support & stuff or just more of the same? :hugs:

Haha, uni is a ridiculous disaster. I am actively avoiding support when I go back - it's poisonous and dangerous for me :sadnod: hope you're feeling okay :hugs:

Original post by samba

You should play too :smile:

Head is too foggy tbh :blush:
Sup?

Not much. You?
Not much. You?

Just chatting. Going to sleep soon.

Feel a bit down. Not heavily so. Thinking about the year ahead. Will be weird not having college :tongue:.
Just chatting. Going to sleep soon.

Feel a bit down. Not heavily so. Thinking about the year ahead. Will be weird not having college :tongue:.

OK. Sleep well. :smile:

Aww. :hugs: What are you doing next year?
Haha, uni is a ridiculous disaster. I am actively avoiding support when I go back - it's poisonous and dangerous for me :sadnod: hope you're feeling okay :hugs:

oh dear :/ that sucks! can you access any support there maybe outside of Uni like a charity or something?
OK. Sleep well. :smile:

Aww. :hugs: What are you doing next year?

Wbu?

I'll be working and preparing to do my resits. I will try and help myself out with my MH though. I do know I have certain problems and I'll try to fix them. Bit scared though :tongue:.
Original post by Odd socks
We miss you :puppyeyes:

:lol: :biggrin:

Oh, don't worry about it hun, no rush/pressure etc. It's totally fine, you know me :redface:

:redface: :hugs:

Original post by Valvopus
Managed to pack everything! Just need to get up tomorrow and print some documents and hopefully not miss my train. I could have done that tonight but that would have been far too efficient so had a three hour bath instead and then started actually putting stuff in a case just after midnight.
Packing to go back to uni next month is going to be interesting.

Well done :biggrin: Where're you off to? :teeth: :smile: Have fun! Haha yeah I haven't even fully unpacked from Uni last term yet :colondollar: Starting to pack/unpack at the same time now :tongue:

Original post by Anonymous
Yes! Perks of being a wallflower is so good, love that film

:woo:
I'm sorry I can't offer any help/advice with BPD stuff :s-smilie: (I think that was you?)
Hope you're okay :hugs:

Original post by Jean-Luc Picard
talking to people here just inspired me to write like lyrics/verse/poem or whatever you want to call the things I write :tongue:

I won't show it to anyone cause it's probably awful, but yeah, just thought I'd say :h:

:biggrin: That's awesome! Was thinking tonight that I need to try writing again, song/poem or something - I've always wanted to but never can, or at least for a song never a full song/chords :redface: Just wrote in diary today, which was nice as haven't for ages :smile:

I'm sure it's not! You've posted stuff before you've written which has been good :smile: But up to you :yes:

I am in the mood for more scrabble. :biggrin:

:woo: Should join the chat at least :redface: :biggrin:

Original post by samba

:biggrin: Depending when this game ends might stay on for one, or not, depends how late/tired I am :redface: Thanks though :smile: Will be sure to join in next time you put one up! Tell us in advance if you can :biggrin:
I should probably goto bed but I am so hypeeeeeer! :woo: :soap:

Latest