Somehow lost the scrabble chat I pressed my name :eek:

Thanks Sorry, just about to find your message/reply
    We miss you :puppyeyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Somehow lost the scrabble chat I pressed my name :eek:

Thanks Sorry, just about to find your message/reply
    Oh, don't worry about it hun, no rush/pressure etc. It's totally fine, you know me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    There's not much point really, I probably won't even see him before I go back to uni now He just says 'Come back in a few weeks if you want' and that makes me feel like I'm wasting his time. Thanks anyway :hugs:
    that sucks, will Uni be any good with support & stuff or just more of the same? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    Managed to pack everything! Just need to get up tomorrow and print some documents and hopefully not miss my train. I could have done that tonight but that would have been far too efficient so had a three hour bath instead and then started actually putting stuff in a case just after midnight.
    Packing to go back to uni next month is going to be interesting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nooooo I missed scrabble! :eek: :getmecoat:

In an odd mood this evening, but will reply to peeps tomorrow Hugs to everyone, particularly odd socks, meatyman and scary :hugs:

Watched Perks of being a Wallflower - such a good film!!! Loved it to pieces, so so beautiful Watched it at a good late evening time too
    Left me in a hugely pensive mood, so wrote like 10 pages in diary, which was nice Just had a shower and slightly more settled/less pensive now, might watch some family guy or something. (Scrabble though )
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/newr...ply&p=49556051
    But yeah on the whole been the best evening in a while, not been *happy* but pensive, and nice being completely alone when feeling that - which I am!

Around for a bit if anyone needs to chat, might try and reply to earlier people but may just wait til tomorrow, sorry
    I'm gonna make a game later just for you/mhss

x
    You should play too

Nooooo I missed scrabble! :eek: :getmecoat:

In an odd mood this evening, but will reply to peeps tomorrow Hugs to everyone, particularly odd socks, meatyman and scary :hugs:

Watched Perks of being a Wallflower - such a good film!!! Loved it to pieces, so so beautiful Watched it at a good late evening time too
    Left me in a hugely pensive mood, so wrote like 10 pages in diary, which was nice Just had a shower and slightly more settled/less pensive now, might watch some family guy or something. (Scrabble though )

But yeah on the whole been the best evening in a while, not been *happy* but pensive, and nice being completely alone when feeling that - which I am!

Around for a bit if anyone needs to chat, might try and reply to earlier people but may just wait til tomorrow, sorry
    Yes! Perks of being a wallflower is so good, love that film

ReputationRep:
    talking to people here just inspired me to write like lyrics/verse/poem or whatever you want to call the things I write

I won't show it to anyone cause it's probably awful, but yeah, just thought I'd say

ReputationRep:
    I am in the mood for more scrabble.

ReputationRep:
    Don't feel as wretched as i did an hour ago, though as i type i can feel everything coming back again. I hope i can pass out in bed since i feel exhausted.

ReputationRep:
    Oh wow scrabble, can I play please? :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Meaty_man)
    Don't feel as wretched as i did an hour ago, though as i type i can feel everything coming back again. I hope i can pass out in bed since i feel exhausted.
    Going to bed is a good idea. Hope things are better for you in the morning.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Yo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    Yo
    Yo!
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Star-girl)
    Yo!
    Sup?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    that sucks, will Uni be any good with support & stuff or just more of the same? :hugs:
    Haha, uni is a ridiculous disaster. I am actively avoiding support when I go back - it's poisonous and dangerous for me :sadnod: hope you're feeling okay :hugs:

(Original post by samba)
    I'm gonna make a game later just for you/mhss

You should play too
    Head is too foggy tbh :blush:

ReputationRep:
    Sup?
    Not much. You?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Star-girl)
    Not much. You?
    Just chatting. Going to sleep soon.

Feel a bit down. Not heavily so. Thinking about the year ahead. Will be weird not having college .

ReputationRep:
    Just chatting. Going to sleep soon.

Feel a bit down. Not heavily so. Thinking about the year ahead. Will be weird not having college .
    OK. Sleep well.

Aww. :hugs: What are you doing next year?

ReputationRep:
    Haha, uni is a ridiculous disaster. I am actively avoiding support when I go back - it's poisonous and dangerous for me :sadnod: hope you're feeling okay :hugs:
    oh dear :/ that sucks! can you access any support there maybe outside of Uni like a charity or something?

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.