The Student Room Group

Annoying Red Cheeks

I'm somewhat sick of my noticeably rosy cheeks. I've had them for as long as I can remember, and they are so embarrassing to have! They become literal tomatoes after I blush or play sports.
I've been picked on because of it, and it's literally the bane of my existence.
aww im so sorry you've been picked on, just know you are special for so many other reasons! ❤️
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 2
Original post by gauriranjan852
aww im so sorry you've been picked on, just know you are special for so many other reasons! ❤️

Thank you very much!
Red cheeks are so cute though! I'd much rather have rosy cheeks than pale ones. Embrace it <3
Reply 4
Coming from a guy with really rosy cheeks, there isn't much you can do about it. It just means you're healthy. So own it
Thanks, it's just so embarrassing to have sometimes. People always assume I'm stressed or blushing.
Reply 6
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm somewhat sick of my noticeably rosy cheeks. I've had them for as long as I can remember, and they are so embarrassing to have! They become literal tomatoes after I blush or play sports.
Green-tinted make-up counteracts redness:

https://www.byrdie.com/how-to-use-green-concealer
Original post by roxytee
Coming from a guy with really rosy cheeks, there isn't much you can do about it. It just means you're healthy. So own it
babhab yes I totally agree with you here, because as an anaemic girl who used to have rosy asf cheeks I miss them. So yeah it means your healthy and doing ok instead of iron deficient like me
Reply 8
Ahhh I’ve found someone else with red cheeks 🫣 it’s soo annoying. I’m literally a big red tomato after exercising. I also redden easily when embarrassed. My face is always somewhat red haha. I hate it smmm
Reply 9
Original post by Coeoe
Ahhh I’ve found someone else with red cheeks 🫣 it’s soo annoying. I’m literally a big red tomato after exercising. I also redden easily when embarrassed. My face is always somewhat red haha. I hate it smmm

Aren't rosy cheeks attractive to people? And people use blush to replicate what you have naturally. It just sounds like you are very healthy lol.
Reply 10
Original post by roxytee
Aren't rosy cheeks attractive to people? And people use blush to replicate what you have naturally. It just sounds like you are very healthy lol.

😭 No because it's blotchy and it's too much. A slight blush is great, but this makes me look like I'm running a high fever after I've run a marathon.
It's also not just in one area, mine makes my whole face kinda red LOL
Original post by Anonymous

You may have rosacea. I am 57 and had red cheeks my whole life and didn't know there are treatments for it. I went to a dermatologist last week and he gave me a cream and an antibiotic and my red cheeks are slowly going away and I am LOVING IT! Do yourself a favor and see a dermatologist about it.
I have big rosy cheeks all the time. It especially sucks if I'm hot or actually blushing and they get SO red. Constantly, I have 2 red circles on my cheeks like pikachu. Tanning helps hide it more, but you're still gonna have rosy cheeks regardless.

Quick Reply

Latest