Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Its not funny then theres only person who could have done it hamza772000 was it you? :hmmm:
    Nah, I SWEAR TO GOD!! IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!

Its not funny then theres only person who could have done it hamza772000 was it you? :hmmm:
    There's going to be another chance soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Matrix123)
    Oh wow, so your first exam?
    I wasn't joking actually but I just wanted to see if anyone would do it...and the answer is no

:rofl:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah, lol
    Aww, so u spent all that time typing it up and no one was up for it?! I'm sorry, Matrix but I acc cba atm tbh, u can prolly already tell be all these abbreviations

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    thanks hamza772000 for the rep :top:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamza772000)
    Nah, I SWEAR TO GOD!! IT WASN'T ME!!!!!!!!
    :hmmm: your the most likely culprit you were not haopy that I got the 100th post so you deleted yours so someone eles can get it.

(Original post by Impressive)
    There's going to be another chance soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm not mad about losing the 100th post (well I am slightly) I'm more p*ssed off, that this cheating/deleting post thing happended
    3 TIMES! :facepalm: and know one seems to understand the consequences of this

Worst thing is no one is confessing or admitting they cheated :bawling: no worries I tagged in ethan and spotify so hopefully they fix this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mediaya)
    thanks hamza772000 for the rep :top:
    Np

ReputationRep:
    :hmmm: your the most likely culprit you were not haopy that I got the 100th post so you deleted yours so someone eles can get it.

I'm not mad about losing the 100th post (well I am slightly) I'm more p*ssed off, that this cheating/deleting post thing happended
    3 TIMES! :facepalm: and know one seems to understand the consequences of this

Worstthing is no one is confessing or admitting they cheated :bawling: no worries I tagged in ethan and spotify so hopefull they fix this
    I swear man ffs, I'm not joking, it's a f***ing 100th post it comes every 7.8897979 minutes, why tf would I care, IT WASN'T ME MAN!!!!!!!! IF IT WAS I WOULD ADMIT IT, I'M NOT LYING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    btw, I'm not pissed at all The caps are jut there for suspense but I didn't do it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.