Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Can someone post All multiple choice questions, or just post 7,8 and 9 please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A+Hunter)
    For the first question in Paper 2 I got 2x104 A I think. So 20000A
    Me too is it ok if you just put the answer as 20000 A or did you need to put it into scientific notation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ___Sophie___)
    Me too is it ok if you just put the answer as 20000 A or did you need to put it into scientific notation?
    I believe they'll let you away with 20000A, But I just put it in sci not in case. For some reason the SQA don't like big numbers in their Marking scheme lol.

But yeah I think that's fine

ReputationRep:
    I believe they'll let you away with 20000A, But I just put it in sci not in case. For some reason the SQA don't like big numbers in their Marking scheme lol.

But yeah I think that's fine
    Ok hopefully

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ethan100)
    Can someone post All multiple choice questions, or just post 7,8 and 9 please
    Yeah someone please post 7,8,9

ReputationRep:
    Can someone give me the answers to multiple choice please

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the scale diagram one. I found that a little weird this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by scottishguyy)
    I took the booklet home lmao.

I got:
    1.C
    2.A
    3.D
    4.C
    5.C
    6.C
    7.A
    8.A
    9.C
    10.C
    11.B
    12.B
    13.B
    14.E
    15.D
    16.D
    17.E
    18.C
    19.D
    20.D
    The ones I got differently were: 5.B. 9.E. 11.A. ... Did anyone else get these?

ReputationRep:
    I got something like 85m

ReputationRep:
    What did everyone get for the scale diagram one. I found that a little weird this year
    Yeah that one was definitely my least favorite. I got 85 for part a and I got 61 or something for part b? I think I joined x and y with a line and made a triangle and used Pythagoras for part a and Tan for part b.

ReputationRep:
    Be
    85 m

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marina1264)
    the ones i got differently were: 5.b. 9.e. 11.a. ... Did anyone else get these?
    5.c 9.e 11.a

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345kiran)
    I got something like 85m
    Yeah same! Did you do something like this....
    54-14 to get 40.
    Then used pythagoras to 85?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah that one was definitely my least favorite. I got 85 for part a and I got 61 or something for part b? I think I joined x and y with a line and made a triangle and used Pythagoras for part a and Tan for part b.
    Same!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marina1264)
    Be

85 m
    Oh I'm so happy right now! I got 85 as well!

And yeah Sophie, I got the direction to be 061 (in bearing form), But I was unsure if I had to maybe take it away from 360 or 180. I left it as 061 anyway

I used sine rule, But It doesn't make a difference I believe.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I think I got the exact same answer.

It had 3 sides so I chose the smallest side and joined it to the biggest side at the top making a right angle triangle, I think it was like 89 at the top - 80 something anyway/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 12345kiran)
    5.c 9.e 11.a
    See Ithiugh 5 was B because it doesn't say which side of the block was placed on the table, it just says one of them, and the one that gives the minimum pressure, which would be B
    As P= F/A
    P= 4.9/ 0.*0.1

ReputationRep:

And yeah Sophie, I got the direction to be 061 (in bearing form), But I was unsure if I had to maybe take it away from 360 or 180. I left it as 061 anyway

Yeah in bearing form its just 061 because the angle we were finding out is the only angle needed, No need for subtracting from 180 or 90

ReputationRep:

I wrote it like 61 degrees East of North, our teacher taught us it like that rather that the bearings. I think both methods are correct though hopefully

ReputationRep:
    Yeah you do 54-14 and then use pythagoras and then soh cah toa to find direction.

That question absolutely threw me off! I was about to skip it but guessed it and got the same as you guys i.e 85

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Applying to university
Uni match

Find your perfect match

Our tool will help you find the perfect uni course for you

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.