Oh, thank you!!

YES, MY PIC HAS BEEN ACCEPTED!
    that was quick O_O

that means theres someone there who approved your pic? O_O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    that was quick O_O

i ended up uploading 5 photos because i wasn't happy with my previous choice each time and one of the photos ended up being cropped and shown as upside down smile and it was accepted! if you think there is someone there who approved it then they must be having a right troll!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    i ended up uploading 5 photos because i wasn't happy with my previous choice each time and one of the photos ended up being cropped and shown as upside down smile and it was accepted! if you think there is someone there who approved it then they must be having a right troll!
    What you see and what actually shows up don't necessarily match.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueSam3)
    What you see and what actually shows up don't necessarily match.
    Lol figures. Also, if you happen to know the answer, I'm a little confused about the enrolling, we don't need to do that until when we get told to enrol right?

ReputationRep:
    Lol figures. Also, if you happen to know the answer, I'm a little confused about the enrolling, we don't need to do that until when we get told to enrol right?
    I don't recall, exactly, but I can tell you that I got my enrollment confirmation email on the 5th of September last year, so you certainly can do it now if you want to.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tehforum)
    that was quick O_O

The first one that I had uploaded said they couldn't find my face. But then the second one I did, it allowed me to upload it and said "this pic will be on your card." - I am confused. ..does this mean my pic is not approved yet? OH WHY OH WHY.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FrustratedGirl)
    The first one that I had uploaded said they couldn't find my face. But then the second one I did, it allowed me to upload it and said "this pic will be on your card." - I am confused. ..does this mean my pic is not approved yet? OH WHY OH WHY.
    If it says "this pic will be on your card", then it's approved, if I recall correctly.

ReputationRep:
    If it says "this pic will be on your card", then it's approved, if I recall correctly.
    Really???? YIPPPEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Really???? YIPPPEEEEEE
    I wouldn't take that as gospel though, I'm going from my memory of last year, which could well be horribly faulty.

ReputationRep:
    We won't be able to enrol until 11th Sept right? It's just the photo upload we have to do before Friday?
    I've already enrolled I think it's open to some subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm Heterosexual.

As a postgraduate member, do you think I would benefit from the full range of freshers activities and social nights? Or would I be plagued with work commitments that may hamper my ability to enjoy myself?

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't take that as gospel though, I'm going from my memory of last year, which could well be horribly faulty.

ReputationRep:
    Was your pic a passport pic or did you just take it from your phone?
    I got some passport photos, just cos I knew I'd need them in the first few weeks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    I'm really worried that my loan doesn't even cover accommodation costs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't recall, exactly, but I can tell you that I got my enrollment confirmation email on the 5th of September last year, so you certainly can do it now if you want to.

Ahhh ok thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mike380)
    I've already enrolled I think it's open to some subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Don't know whether to enroll now or to wait for the email saying I can enroll.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Naami)
    Don't know whether to enroll now or to wait for the email saying I can enroll.
    Me too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s_axo)
    Me too...
    Same here....
    ---------------------------------
    Does Warwick provide desk lamps in our rooms? I can't live without one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mypride)
    Same here....
    ---------------------------------
    Does Warwick provide desk lamps in our rooms? I can't live without one.
    I'm fairly sure they do

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.