that means theres someone there who approved your pic? O_O
Students on campus at the University of Warwick
University of Warwick
Coventry
Reply 521
Original post by tehforum
that was quick O_O

i ended up uploading 5 photos because i wasn't happy with my previous choice each time and one of the photos ended up being cropped and shown as upside down smile and it was accepted! if you think there is someone there who approved it then they must be having a right troll!
Original post by Zeegie
i ended up uploading 5 photos because i wasn't happy with my previous choice each time and one of the photos ended up being cropped and shown as upside down smile and it was accepted! if you think there is someone there who approved it then they must be having a right troll!

What you see and what actually shows up don't necessarily match.
Reply 523
Original post by BlueSam3
What you see and what actually shows up don't necessarily match.

Lol figures. Also, if you happen to know the answer, I'm a little confused about the enrolling, we don't need to do that until when we get told to enrol right?
Original post by Zeegie
Lol figures. Also, if you happen to know the answer, I'm a little confused about the enrolling, we don't need to do that until when we get told to enrol right?

I don't recall, exactly, but I can tell you that I got my enrollment confirmation email on the 5th of September last year, so you certainly can do it now if you want to.
Original post by tehforum
that was quick O_O

The first one that I had uploaded said they couldn't find my face. But then the second one I did, it allowed me to upload it and said "this pic will be on your card." - I am confused. ..does this mean my pic is not approved yet? OH WHY OH WHY.
Original post by FrustratedGirl
The first one that I had uploaded said they couldn't find my face. But then the second one I did, it allowed me to upload it and said "this pic will be on your card." - I am confused. ..does this mean my pic is not approved yet? OH WHY OH WHY.

If it says "this pic will be on your card", then it's approved, if I recall correctly.
If it says "this pic will be on your card", then it's approved, if I recall correctly.

Really???? YIPPPEEEEEE
Really???? YIPPPEEEEEE

I wouldn't take that as gospel though, I'm going from my memory of last year, which could well be horribly faulty.
Reply 529
Original post by Zeegie
We won't be able to enrol until 11th Sept right? It's just the photo upload we have to do before Friday?

I've already enrolled I think it's open to some subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, I'm Heterosexual.

As a postgraduate member, do you think I would benefit from the full range of freshers activities and social nights? Or would I be plagued with work commitments that may hamper my ability to enjoy myself?
I wouldn't take that as gospel though, I'm going from my memory of last year, which could well be horribly faulty.

Reply 532
Was your pic a passport pic or did you just take it from your phone?

I got some passport photos, just cos I knew I'd need them in the first few weeks anyway.
I'm really worried that my loan doesn't even cover accommodation costs.
Reply 534
I don't recall, exactly, but I can tell you that I got my enrollment confirmation email on the 5th of September last year, so you certainly can do it now if you want to.

Ahhh ok thank you :smile:
Reply 535
Original post by mike380
I've already enrolled I think it's open to some subjects

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you :smile:
Reply 536
Don't know whether to enroll now or to wait for the email saying I can enroll.
Reply 537
Original post by Naami
Don't know whether to enroll now or to wait for the email saying I can enroll.

Me too...
Reply 538
Original post by s_axo
Me too...

Same here....
---------------------------------
Does Warwick provide desk lamps in our rooms? I can't live without one.
Reply 539
Original post by mypride
Same here....
---------------------------------
Does Warwick provide desk lamps in our rooms? I can't live without one.

I'm fairly sure they do :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest