Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    literately can't seem to do anything right; ****ed up my GP appointment as they didn't change my meds or understand how **** I been feeling & now my girlfriend is upset cause I'm a self absorbed ****.

no wonder I ****ing hate myself, everything I tell myself about myself is right, I don't deserve anything other than suffering.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gingerbread101)
    Awesome I used to be getting up to about 4km every few days, then sixth form happened xD
    Yeah there's no way i'd have time to run every day this is the first time i've ran in years! My usual sports are badminton and cycling, so running is new to me.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by james1211)
    Yeah there's no way i'd have time to run every day this is the first time i've ran in years! My usual sports are badminton and cycling, so running is new to me.
    I used to run 3-4 times a week, but when school started back up I didn't have time I do play netball every week at school though

ReputationRep:
    omg guys, i had to adult today. i had to mingle with distinguished researchers and talk to them about my dissertation and whether they'd be able to supervise the topics that i'm interested in AKA crazy social anxiety and attachment worries. i really really wanna work with my personal tutor because she does the kind of research I'm fascinated with, but i also worry because i know i'm far too attached to her and i'm scared she can see it and won't let me do the project i wanna do. have basically decided i want a psychiatry focussed dissertation though i'm thinking either medication focussed or therapy focussed. am genuinely shaking from having to talk to so many important people though.

ReputationRep:
    Can't cope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Can't cope
    Am on skype if you need me :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    literately can't seem to do anything right; ****ed up my GP appointment as they didn't change my meds or understand how **** I been feeling & now my girlfriend is upset cause I'm a self absorbed ****.

no wonder I ****ing hate myself, everything I tell myself about myself is right, I don't deserve anything other than suffering.
    :console:
    It's not your fault :nah:

ReputationRep:
    taken diazepam. fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Am on skype if you need me :jumphug:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, but am out atm. Going to some freshers event. But my thoughts are weird.

Spoiler:
    Show
    the voice of God tells me I'm the devil. And I must make myself weak else people are going to keep getting hurt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Thanks, but am out atm. Going to some freshers event. But my thoughts are weird.

Spoiler:
    Show
    the voice of God tells me I'm the devil. And I must make myself weak else people are going to keep getting hurt
    Ok, if you need anyone just give us a shout.

Spoiler:
    Show
    i promise you your not the devil. Do you live in hell surrounded by hot lava and have red horns? :nah:
    And i really do promise noone is going to get hurt, no matter how strong, or weak you are no one will get hurt because of this :hugs:

Also as of probably tomorrow rorys phone will be back up and running so if you need to talk you can text his phone

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show

I can't do this. Been back at university a week. Barely eaten the entire time I've been here. Breakfast just feels far too overwhelming at the moment and I don't know why. I have literally only got to choose between alpen, toast or two flavours of porridge, and it's not because I feel I'm going to be judged by my new flatmates either - they're lovely.

A friend came home with me at lunchtime and ... pretty much bullied me into eating lunch. I had a small mug of soup and 2 slices of toast, and a couple of mouthfuls of a smoothie to take my multivitamins with. I think it broke her heart to see me struggling like the girls she's been IP with, on just that. She was trying to get me to finish the cereal bar and smoothie that I'd started down at uni, but I knew I couldn't do it without being sick.

I've spent pretty much all afternoon with my hot water bottle in a heck of a lot of pain, and feeling incredibly nauseous. Not a happy camper.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by IDukem)
    I haven't seen a elf tit before :teehee: I meant left it...sorry I know right, quite happy with myself over that one! Just education in general, how about yourself?

Well you'd have likely made your decision by now and so I hope you feel all right when you see this! Have some Duke hugs and if need be, I'm all digitalised ears :teehee: :hugs:

-----------------------------------------

I forgot to mention my official timetable for uni has been bestowed on me and it's pretty good. One problem though is an ickle clash where one lecture/seminar ends and another begins at the same time. Now I'm capable of many things, but teleportation is not one of them. Maybe I'll get that for Christmas :moon:
    I guessed I'm just starting a gap year, reapplying to uni (had a confirmed place but wanted to defer/realised there was no way I could cope with it this year) for physics hopefully

I went in the end, it was alright or I've been to worse anyway, resorted to just standing and nodding and resigned myself to having my hair stroked (don't even ask :rolleyes:) and pretending I could breathe perfectly and wasn't trying not to pass out So tired now though I don't actually have a clue what I'm doing, eating dinner was a case of 'rice on fork, fork to mouth, drop rice, rice on fork, drop rice, fork to mouth' with instructions going one step at a time almost out loud. Sorry if this makes no sense!

Teleportation? Who needs that? Can you not just apparate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    Spoiler:
    Show

I can't do this. Been back at university a week. Barely eaten the entire time I've been here. Breakfast just feels far too overwhelming at the moment and I don't know why. I have literally only got to choose between alpen, toast or two flavours of porridge, and it's not because I feel I'm going to be judged by my new flatmates either - they're lovely.

A friend came home with me at lunchtime and ... pretty much bullied me into eating lunch. I had a small mug of soup and 2 slices of toast, and a couple of mouthfuls of a smoothie to take my multivitamins with. I think it broke her heart to see me struggling like the girls she's been IP with, on just that. She was trying to get me to finish the cereal bar and smoothie that I'd started down at uni, but I knew I couldn't do it without being sick.

I've spent pretty much all afternoon with my hot water bottle in a heck of a lot of pain, and feeling incredibly nauseous. Not a happy camper.
    not got anything useful to say im afraid but :penguinhug:

ReputationRep:
    well today has been the day from hell. spent 10 hours around uni panicking and feeling absolutely horrible. feel drained and just want to sleep for a year.
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    well today has been the day from hell. spent 10 hours around uni panicking and feeling absolutely horrible. feel drained and just want to sleep for a year.
    :hugs:
    How about a nice mug of hot chocolate/non caff tea and a blanket?

ReputationRep:
    How about a nice mug of hot chocolate/non caff tea and a blanket?
    that fixes everything.

ReputationRep:
    Aww What are the others called?
    Dolly, Elliott and Grace. You can see them in the video in my sig (except for Elliott, who was snoozing), plus my old mouse Nutmeg. :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Having a pet dog would make me so much happier :moon: or any pet. I miss my hamster

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wondering if I should make another account so I can post without being anonymous...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Having a pet dog would make me so much happier :moon: or any pet. I miss my hamster

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Wondering if I should make another account so I can post without being anonymous...
    Good plan, I know a few people have done that.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.