The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by rachelc142
Feel for you, got all of my replies by mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got the only offer I care about a few days after applying, ezgame ezlife :biggrin:
Original post by Bude8
Got the only offer I care about a few days after applying, ezgame ezlife :biggrin:

Hahahaha #GG

Posted from TSR Mobile
Feel for you, got all of my replies by mid November

Posted from TSR Mobile

Zayum. If I wasn't so sure about London I would have firmed Manchester ages ago. It seems amazing
Hiya guys!
Original post by The Clockwork Apple
Zayum. If I wasn't so sure about London I would have firmed Manchester ages ago. It seems amazing

Yeah I'd have probs chosen a London uni over manc (particularly icl) if I could afford it so don't blame you !

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hairdresser today asked me where I was going for uni, so I told her I was going to Bath.
She said 'I bet your parents are really proud of you!'
'They are', I replied. /pokerface :rofl:
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by Bude8
Hairdresser today asked me where I was going for uni, so I told her I was going to Bath.
She said 'I bet your parents are really proud of you!'
'They are', I replied. /pokerface :rofl:

Aw that's cute
You're an ******* for replying like that tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aw that's cute
You're an ******* for replying like that tho :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile

They're very disappointed in me, thank god I'm actual secure and have faith in myself and my future though :lol:

I wish TSR would have a toggle-able swear filter, I'd really like to know what 7 letter bad word I am, and I can't think of any that start with a vowel :frown:
Reply 6468
wow so I joined like four months after we started the final year but, I'm in year thirteen too so I thought I'd join, if that's okay?
Original post by megxn
wow so I joined like four months after we started the final year but, I'm in year thirteen too so I thought I'd join, if that's okay?

Welcome:smile:, what do you study?
Reply 6470
Original post by Red Fox
Welcome:smile:, what do you study?

hi! I currently study history, maths, English Lit, classics and (against my wishes) general studies!
what about you guys?:biggrin:
Laughing because everyone on here is studying Maths and Chem and Bio and I'm feeling too dumb to Firm my Bath offer for Modern Languages now :wink:
Reply 6472
Original post by hanaxoxo
Laughing because everyone on here is studying Maths and Chem and Bio and I'm feeling too dumb to Firm my Bath offer for Modern Languages now :wink:

you're probably smarter than me, I'm so totally failing maths

It's all about Bath, you should defo firm them :cool:
Original post by Bude8
They're very disappointed in me, thank god I'm actual secure and have faith in myself and my future though :lol:

I wish TSR would have a toggle-able swear filter, I'd really like to know what 7 letter bad word I am, and I can't think of any that start with a vowel :frown:

It was butt hole with an A

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by megxn
hi! I currently study history, maths, English Lit, classics and (against my wishes) general studies!
what about you guys?:biggrin:

Nice subjects, I do Maths, F.Maths, Physics and Chemistry (typical TSR subjects).

Bath master race:woo:
Original post by Bude8
It's all about Bath, you should defo firm them :cool:

I loved bath until I visited it then I felt like I was stood on a shopping precinct in the campus

Posted from TSR Mobile
I loved bath until I visited it then I felt like I was stood on a shopping precinct in the campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

m8, the only reason I applied to Bath was for the shopping and spas

I hope I meet other people there that know what I'm talking about when I say Aquae Sulis :rofl:
Reply 6478
am I the only one that hasn't applied to Bath? :wtf:
Original post by Bude8
m8, the only reason I applied to Bath was for the shopping and spas

I hope I meet other people there that know what I'm talking about when I say Aquae Sulis :rofl:

Lol yh the city seemed nice tbf

Original post by megxn
am I the only one that hasn't applied to Bath? :wtf:

I didn't ! Hated the campus

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest