The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

how many days in your revision timetable are you giving unit 3?
does anyone have gender notes?
Can someone please send me their culture and romantic relationship essay? Pleaasseee
Reply 643
Does anyone have predictions for aggression, relationships and sleep please from their teachers? Do they match Loopa's? Thanks.
Reply 644
Original post by f_p38
30+?! i've got 19 in total for PSYA3

Idk i heard someone say 30? Even so, 19 is a lot! I've got 10 for bio rhythms and sleep but haven't done the other two topics yet
Does anyone think a question based on Selman's Perspective Taking for Cognitive Development will come up? I am really unsure whether to fully revise it or not as it is another big table of stages to learn....
Is anyone else doing the resit on Monday for psya2 and does anyone have the loop predictions?
What are the main differences between investigator effects and experimenter bias?
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463790537.949819.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463790638.685111.jpg
ImageUploadedByStudent Room1463790660.236762.jpg

I wrote an essay for Bruce and Young's theory of facial perception (8+16). Could someone give me a rough mark for it please, it doesnt have to be strict.

(I apologise for the handwriting as i tried to write it under timed conditions)

Thanks, reps to anyone who marks it ☺️

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Quick question!
When the question says outline is that just AO1 or is it AO2/3 as well?
I have some essays on depression. Would anyone give me estimated marks and tips? I'm retaking so can't ask my teacher. Would do the same for you in return :smile:
Original post by Marli-Ruth
Quick question!
When the question says outline is that just AO1 or is it AO2/3 as well?

Only ao1
Could anyone tell me if there is a minimum amount of studies you need for a 24 marker, i range from doing 4 to sometimes doing 2 if well evaluated. Can only doing 2 prevent you reaching the top band? As I still get A's only doing 2 so I'm confused if 4 is too much??
For addiction how do you answer those stem questions with a scenario about risk factors? Do you include any studies or anything or literally just identify the risk factors in relation to the stem because for ten marks that doesn't seem a lot?
Original post by eloiserosalie
Could anyone tell me if there is a minimum amount of studies you need for a 24 marker, i range from doing 4 to sometimes doing 2 if well evaluated. Can only doing 2 prevent you reaching the top band? As I still get A's only doing 2 so I'm confused if 4 is too much??

I've always been told to do at least 2 or 3 main studies (3 if I'm looking for a higher grade), but to use other studies for evaluation/support - at least one support/disprove study per main study
I hope that makes sense!!
What's a safe amount of evaluation points to include in a 24 mark?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Do we have to know the names of researchers for evaluation points or can we just say something like "research has found that.."
Original post by windowchair48
Do we have to know the names of researchers for evaluation points or can we just say something like "research has found that.."

No names are needed, but names show you know your stuff and if you don't include them it's best to describe the study in more than a sentence like you should do normally to show the examiners what research you're talking about
Reply 658
Anyone doing gender, relationships and aggression have any advice for writing the essays?
Reply 659
Can someone please help me with culture essay in relationships? How do I bring in IDA bc I don't really understand what the main line of argument is with this essay??

Latest

Trending

Trending