The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Scroll to see replies

evaluat_ion
Okay... it wasn't really funny though. Maybe I lack a sense of humour or something. I was thinking when I see your "Offer!!!" that "OMG gathered pile law students getting offers and i don't have one so i am going to be rejected soon!" it turns out its just a joke...

Really? I thought I saw your name on the gathered pile thread?
& Congratulations to everyone who made it! You guys are extremely lucky, whereas for me my disillusionment is only worsening. :no:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
still nothing.
still need to wait for another week or weeks
Reply 7342
oh, i didn't get anything ... again... =(
but congrats to those who did get offers! I'm happy for you, although i am also a bit jealous... but thats life =)
Reply 7343
Looks like nothing for gathered pile students! Oh well CONGRATS to everyone who got an offer today! Im sure you deserve the best!
Ruhell
Apologies, but the wait is driving me insane

its okay=] the wait is driving all the gathered pile applicants insane i think:s-smilie:
everyone's first reaction when they see an offer was "are you in the gathered pile?"
Reply 7345
Offer Accounting and Finance AAB
I was also gathered pile
Reply 7346
4 Months passed. I will really get upset if i get a rejection after this point. Congrats to everyone from me who got offers. And my early applicant no gathered pile email brothers and sisters, the wait is still on for us. Or maybe i am being optimistic. I dont know.
Reply 7347
It feels so good to be in the gathered pile right now, haha.
annoying. very very annoying.

you rush to track hoping for an offer and see a Bath rejection instead.
Reply 7349

Congratulations for todays offer holders!

And this silence on my tracker is just ridiculous.
Nothing today, oh well. Although i dont think there have been any Law offers for the gathered pile. Saying that, not many Law offers for ages really.
Reply 7351
Yeahhhhhhh Offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 7352
Congratulations to everyone who had an offer today!
You really deserve that, now relax and party :-p
Well done to those with offers!...for those still waiting keep the faith!
grademe
congrats! when did the offer update/appear?

I checked around half 5 and it was just there:woo:
serocan
4 Months passed. I will really get upset if i get a rejection after this point. Congrats to everyone from me who got offers. And my early applicant no gathered pile email brothers and sisters, the wait is still on for us. Or maybe i am being optimistic. I dont know.

Im in the same boat with u. Now Im all right with the process, a rejection to me would not be the end of the world. good luck!
serocan

months for me too nd nooo gathered pile ... and i try staying optimistic, especially since for the courses i have applied to (sociology and social anthropology) noone get an offer and there is just one girl shortlisted for anthropology ... still, probably all people with offers have just better stuff to do then writing about them in a forum ...
my optimism decreases with every week ... :frown:
amar09
^^
True, but its likely that people on TSR will know a lot of other people who applied to LSE and aren't on facebook, and would know if someone got an offer

Rejections on tuesday didn't come through till 17:40, so just be patient people.

not meaning to stalk! but I noticed you got an offer, you had seemed so worried before..I'm happy for you!:smile:
Reply 7358
offer from lse 13th feb, straight economics, 3A's and pass in further maths
Reply 7359
anon9791
offer from lse 13th feb, straight economics, 3A's and pass in further maths

Well Done, what were your grades like?

Latest

Trending

Trending