Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to have any injections before we go? Yeah i see what you mean mine clash too! I take it we go to the 12:00 session and it might be over before 2 so we go to our other lecture? I think the weeks for the timetable start from September, so week 1 is when the September intakes started. It really isn't very clear! I emailed them today asking about how I register without my accommodation but haven't heard anything back! I wish they were more organised! haha! I'm just not sure what to do about it all! Just too much to sort out!

ReputationRep:
    I don't think so, but i'm not sure what ones I had/haven't, I'm glad I'm not the other one that doesn't understand it! aha i'm exactly the same i'm trying to get organised but just don't know how to :\

ReputationRep:
    How do you find the timetable/blackboard thingy?

ReputationRep:
    log in on your myuwe account, you should have been sent a email with your username and password for it

ReputationRep:
    I still don't know whether we move in when our contract starts or they give us a moving in date as I don't particularly want to be there for 9 days before we actually start? Anyone else thinking the same?

ReputationRep:
    I read on an email that we can collect our keys on any day from the start date of our contract. I'm thinking of moving in on the 5th

ReputationRep:
    Ah brilliant! Obviously I didnt read it close enough! Yeah i was thinking the same! The 5th or 6th was what i was thnking! But it would be nice moving in knowing someone would be there haha

ReputationRep:
    yeah I was planning going up around then, don't want to be first in my flat!

ReputationRep:
    I still can't register with a GP as my flat still isn't on the list. Did they respond to your email?I was thinking, is it just February starters in our flats, or will we be in with September starters too?

ReputationRep:
    Would be a bit awkward just chilling on your own. Have you found anyone in your flat? Nope they haven't replied yet! Bit annoying as I want to register to get it out the way! I'm not sure really! I'm hoping just Feb starters!

ReputationRep:
    Nope! You're the only person that i've found that's in the same flat as me.
    Same here, I just want everything to be organised now. Who did you send the email to? I will email them as well, might prompt them to do something if more than one person complains. I hope so too.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah same with you! I sent it to accommodation email as i thought it was their thing to fix but I'm not sure!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going email them now, hopefully they'll get it sorted!

ReputationRep:
    They said to put any flat and that you can change the details when you get there. Have they replied to you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emma.crosse)
    log in on your myuwe account, you should have been sent a email with your username and password for it
    Thankyou

ReputationRep:
    Yep! They said the same thing to me, they only replied today.

ReputationRep:
    Hello. I'm starting Adult Nursing in Feb 2016 as well Does anyone know when our summer holidays are? I.e. when our placements finish in the summer? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    You should be able to find the term dates on your joining instructions! Im doing childrens nursing and break up for summer on the 21st August

ReputationRep:
    I'm having problems getting access to the myuwe website, admissions are sending me a link tomorrow for it, does anyone know the timetable, like what days we are in uni yet?

ReputationRep:
    Heyyy! I'm starting childrens nursing in February too! I put down the Hollies, but got my accommodation for Wallscourt Park near Frenchay instead. 😢 Hopefully other people will be staying there also!! I'm really nervous to start!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: February 14, 2016

University open days

1. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
  2. University of the West of England
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Sat, 3 Nov '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.