The Student Room Group
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website

February intake

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Do we need to have any injections before we go? Yeah i see what you mean mine clash too! I take it we go to the 12:00 session and it might be over before 2 so we go to our other lecture? I think the weeks for the timetable start from September, so week 1 is when the September intakes started. It really isn't very clear! I emailed them today asking about how I register without my accommodation but haven't heard anything back! I wish they were more organised! haha! I'm just not sure what to do about it all! Just too much to sort out! :frown:
Frenchay Campus, Bristol University of the West of England
University of the West of England, Bristol
Bristol
Visit website
I don't think so, but i'm not sure what ones I had/haven't, I'm glad I'm not the other one that doesn't understand it! aha i'm exactly the same i'm trying to get organised but just don't know how to :\
Reply 62
How do you find the timetable/blackboard thingy?
log in on your myuwe account, you should have been sent a email with your username and password for it :smile:
Reply 64
I still don't know whether we move in when our contract starts or they give us a moving in date as I don't particularly want to be there for 9 days before we actually start? Anyone else thinking the same?
Reply 65
I read on an email that we can collect our keys on any day from the start date of our contract. I'm thinking of moving in on the 5th :smile:
Reply 66
Ah brilliant! Obviously I didnt read it close enough! Yeah i was thinking the same! The 5th or 6th was what i was thnking! But it would be nice moving in knowing someone would be there haha
yeah I was planning going up around then, don't want to be first in my flat!
Reply 68
I still can't register with a GP as my flat still isn't on the list. Did they respond to your email?I was thinking, is it just February starters in our flats, or will we be in with September starters too?
Reply 69
Would be a bit awkward just chilling on your own. Have you found anyone in your flat? Nope they haven't replied yet! Bit annoying as I want to register to get it out the way! I'm not sure really! I'm hoping just Feb starters!
Reply 70
Nope! You're the only person that i've found that's in the same flat as me.
Same here, I just want everything to be organised now. Who did you send the email to? I will email them as well, might prompt them to do something if more than one person complains. I hope so too.
Reply 71
Yeah same with you! I sent it to accommodation email as i thought it was their thing to fix but I'm not sure!
Reply 72
I'm going email them now, hopefully they'll get it sorted!
Reply 73
They said to put any flat and that you can change the details when you get there. Have they replied to you?
Reply 74
Original post by emma.crosse
log in on your myuwe account, you should have been sent a email with your username and password for it :smile:

Thankyou :smile:
Reply 75
Yep! They said the same thing to me, they only replied today.
Reply 76
Hello. I'm starting Adult Nursing in Feb 2016 as well :smile: Does anyone know when our summer holidays are? I.e. when our placements finish in the summer? Thanks!
Reply 77
You should be able to find the term dates on your joining instructions! Im doing childrens nursing and break up for summer on the 21st August :smile:
Reply 78
I'm having problems getting access to the myuwe website, admissions are sending me a link tomorrow for it, does anyone know the timetable, like what days we are in uni yet? :smile:
Reply 79
Heyyy! I'm starting childrens nursing in February too! I put down the Hollies, but got my accommodation for Wallscourt Park near Frenchay instead. 😢 Hopefully other people will be staying there also!! I'm really nervous to start!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending