The Student Room Group

BAE Systems Graduate scheme July 2024

Hi,

I applied for the BAE grad scheme around 2 months ago and I've done the online tests and interview but I haven't heard anything back. I've only received and email that they should have concluded all interviews by the end of December and that if I'm selected I will receive an interview. Has anyone else heard from them?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Aircraft50
Hi,

I applied for the BAE grad scheme around 2 months ago and I've done the online tests and interview but I haven't heard anything back. I've only received and email that they should have concluded all interviews by the end of December and that if I'm selected I will receive an interview. Has anyone else heard from them?

You will find out by end of december. I'm also still waiting
I’m still waiting aswell, what did you guys apply for?
Reply 3
Yeah I'm still waiting also, I applied for Airframe Engineering starting Sep 2024, what about you guys?
Original post by nitbab0y
Yeah I'm still waiting also, I applied for Airframe Engineering starting Sep 2024, what about you guys?

Same, have you had any calls or emails of some sort indicating a live interview? I’ve been waiting since October
Reply 5
Original post by ApplebottomBEANS
Same, have you had any calls or emails of some sort indicating a live interview? I’ve been waiting since October

I applied for Airframe engineering too. Haven't had any calls at the moment

I applied for Airframe engineering too. Haven't had any calls at the moment

At brough? Or Wharton? I heard whartons more competitive
Reply 7
At brough? Or Wharton? I heard whartons more competitive

I applied to samlesbury/warton because I live local but yeah it is quite competitive because they've got all the main projects there and the academy for skills and knowledge too
just logged into portal and it has been changed to unsuccessful. Goodluck all.
Reply 9

Hiya, I’m still waiting too.. I applied for the combat cyber engineer one for September and its been under consideration for the past month
Reply 10
I applied to samlesbury/warton because I live local but yeah it is quite competitive because they've got all the main projects there and the academy for skills and knowledge too

I live local too. And like the other person said in the chat, its very competitive unfortunately. I know a few lads that work in the work shop tho as fabricators and fitters, heard it's easy to get into that area. Office jobs are difficult to get into unfortunately.
Reply 11
just logged into portal and it has been changed to unsuccessful. Goodluck all.

Not surprised at all. keep applying my friend. we will all win together
Reply 12
Original post by Nano2000
Hiya, I’m still waiting too.. I applied for the combat cyber engineer one for September and its been under consideration for the past month

I had an email last week. They're delaying responses until February at the latest now. wont be surprised if I get rejected
Original post by 100169990

Not surprised at all. keep applying my friend. we will all win together

Didn’t even get a rejection email. They just changed my application status and that was it. My application mustave been pants I guess. Oh well
Reply 14
UPDATE: live interview upcoming for those wondering
Reply 15
UPDATE: live interview upcoming for those wondering

Apologies for the very long delay in replying. Have you had your interview yet? I got the the live interview stage too and have had the interview aswell. Just waiting on a response back now from the hiring managers if I've got the job or not
Reply 16
Apologies for the very long delay in replying. Have you had your interview yet? I got the the live interview stage too and have had the interview aswell. Just waiting on a response back now from the hiring managers if I've got the job or not

How long did it between the screening phone call and the live interview? I had the call around mid December, and they said the next stage if live interviews, but I still haven't heard back from them (besides a generic email saying by latest I'll hear back by end of Feb), and my application still says under review.
Reply 17
How long did it between the screening phone call and the live interview? I had the call around mid December, and they said the next stage if live interviews, but I still haven't heard back from them (besides a generic email saying by latest I'll hear back by end of Feb), and my application still says under review.

I had the screening call around 1 month before the live interview where I received another call 1 week before the live interview explaining everything that would happen and what date it would be
Reply 18

Yes I've had the interview. It didn't go well for me as it was my first ever interview. I'm expecting to hear back this Friday or next week for the outcome. Likely negative☹️
Reply 19
Yes I've had the interview. It didn't go well for me as it was my first ever interview. I'm expecting to hear back this Friday or next week for the outcome. Likely negative☹️

UPDATE: Didn't get the job

Quick Reply

Latest